Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The engine is here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    Man.... in the rain... you could light it up off the line in 5th gear! It was sweet!!!

Probably the longest 4 hours of your life... bean and I may get together for some grub somewhere (with wives in tow). Any interest in joining us?
    I'm not sure what Gary has in mind, but I think he said we need to do some tuning tonight. He is supposed to give me a call once he is in town and settled back into the garage. :) PM me where you guys are going to be and I can try to stop by if it works out.

I'd be interested in meeting up for dinner, if you dont mind having a single guy around...

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Kags1969
    I'd be interested in meeting up for dinner, if you dont mind having a single guy around...

Chris
    Fine by me! Let me buzz bean and let him know that I no longer have a commitment (other than changing the oil in the Civic)...
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Ok so I ordered $300 of belts, seals, motor mounts, gaskets and hoses. It should be here next week, so maybe next weekend. I still need to get the flywheel done, get the head checked out and get the turbo manifold and housing ceramic coated. fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    I thought about going over there last night and liberating it from his garage...
    Speaking of, I stopped in on the way only to find Titus' car in pieces! I've never seen a 1.6's insides up close and personal!

Just kidding!

You are luck I was sitting in the car when you posted that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12