Thread: FS: '06 Volvo S60 T5

Default SOLD: '06 Volvo S60 2.5T $4,500

Blue Volvo S60, tan leather interior and burl walnut interior, power everything & sunroof. This has been a fantastic car; it is powerful, quiet, and reliable. 2nd owner; the vast majority of the mileage is highway as first owner was a regional sales rep and we've used it for highway commutes to Greenville (no stop-and-go traffic) almost daily for the last 4 years. 180k on the odo

This would make an excellent car for someone who needs a very safe, sturdy car at a low price. It isn't perfect, and that is reflected in the price, however it is a very respectable and attractive car nonetheless. When I purchased this car, I was looking for a Camry for my wife; the build quality of this car is so vastly superior that it is almost laughable that I'd considered anything else. The only reason we're selling it is that we needed something a with a hatch for dogs/activities/etc.

Here's the NADA so you can see we're pricing more than fairly: http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2006/Volvo/S60-5-Cyl-Turbo/Sedan-4D-Turbo-2-5T/Values

Last edited by MC70; 09-29-2015 at 07:03 PM.

I don't see the mileage listed?

Any service records? Any major components replaced during your ownership?
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

He must have edited. 169k or something like that.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Ah, sorry. The car has 180k.

No components changed aside from tires. Since I've owned it, the car had received full synth oil changes every 3k miles. I performed the two oil changes myself after finally breaking down and getting the special oil filter housing wrench (which will go with the car).

Alignments were performed routinely. The heavy engine wears the front drive wheels faster, so they were just swapped with the rears and the rear is wearing brand new tires (Michelin Primacy, top of the line, at all four corners).

It isn't a perfect car and the miles are higher (though they routinely go well past 200k without issue). It hasn't ever given us any trouble and it is quite a nice car, especially for the money.

The only service records I have are oil change and alignment receipts since that's all I've done to it. I didn't receive any prior documentation. I purchased the car from Lakeside Chevrolet in Rockwall. The dealer's neighbor traded it in on a convertible Camaro. That's how I knew the prior owner was a traveling sales rep. I'm sure you could find out more about the car's maintenance history; I think it was purchased and serviced at the Volvo dealer in Mesquite.

I'm open to offers and partial trades.
    Last edited by MC70; 09-24-2015 at 06:11 PM.

Sold! Lock it up.