Thread: Soft top and Illumina Coilovers

Default Soft top and Illumina Coilovers

I've got a couple of items to list that might be helpful to folks on this forum who don't do FB.

-Used NA soft top on frame, black, in good working order. Window is plastic, and is very clear, in good condition. Top has no tears or leaks, though the inside fabric has sun fading from being left down in summer. Rear window zipper is bad, so it has been sewn/hog-ringed shut. The top is already installed on a frame with good tension cables and seals. goes up/down easily and smoothly, etc.

This is not a new top, but it has several good years of use left in it. Perfect for a low-budget, low-effort replacement. Also includes a used-but-intact rain rail. Latches are NOT included, but are available for $50 extra if needed. Installation also available for $100.

SOLD

-Second item is a full set of Tokiko Illumina adjustable shocks with matching Tokiko springs. These shocks are what Flyin Miata selects for their FM suspension kits. All are in good shape, no leaks, adjusters turn freely, no damage. Springs will lower the car about 2". Intended for NA (includes NA tophats) but can be used on NB. The car will sit lower and its advisable to use your NB tophats. Installation also available for $100.

Asking $190 for supporting forum members.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by OZMDD; 02-05-2016 at 06:14 PM.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Are the Illuminas paired with ground control sleeves, and do you know the mileage on them ?

No, illuminas have spring perches built in. Mileage unknown, but car was under 120k
    Polished Turd Racing

Top is sold. Have another nearly-new available soon.
    Polished Turd Racing

Tire Warmer

Would the Illuminas work on an NA? (Probably a dumb question)

Quote Originally Posted by crutt View Post
    Would the Illuminas work on an NA? (Probably a dumb question)
    Yes, they are NA shocks. Identical to a set that sold earlier this week on this form for $400. :)
    Polished Turd Racing

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    Disregard
    lol
    Polished Turd Racing

Tire Warmer

Hah I actually read closer the 2nd go around. I'm interested but I'm flying out for work tomorrow in the morning. Where in the metroplex are you?

Dallas, 75231
    Polished Turd Racing

Tire Warmer

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    Dallas, 75231
    Welp I'm up in Little Elm. I guess if you still have the setup when I get back in 2 weeks I'll buy it from you.

Sounds good. Or PayPal now and they'll be waiting for you. :)
    Polished Turd Racing

all is sold
    Polished Turd Racing