Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Equipe Rapide Challenge Cup #1 Burleson High School Feb 28th

Hi Ziggo,

My recommendation is to not make changes to the car until you have some seat time. Also, there might not be a good chance to do adjustments at the site on Saturday because we will be out there setting up the mirrorcross for Sunday.
    Andy Cost
    Humble Servant - Equipe Rapide

25 seconds for HS LOL. Honestly, how much more can you squeak out of the lot? Another 5 seconds?

P.S. Sarcasm aside, wish I would've made it.
    C5 Base Daily Driven Beater
    Borrowed 1M
    (2017 B-Street Pro Solo Champion)

Jeremy Foley

I think 35 is probably the high end before the course is too "busy". You could easily throw in a loop at the start of the course and get that length of course.

If I'm being honest, I thought the course was a bit featureless...but for the first time out, I think it was a good idea to have something that wasn't too over the top. There aren't any massive exclusion zones except for a few bolts sticking out of the ground where light poles used to live. Overall I think its a good blank canvas that with some creativity could yield fun courses.
    Brad McCann
    GS Genesis Coupe
    Korean Camaro Racing

I think 45 seconds is doable, using a PMS style course. 35-40 seconds is about ideal. The grip will allow some pretty interesting elements, and there is no gravel to worry about. I made a bunch of notes on my site map and am drawing courses as we speak.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    I think 45 seconds is doable, using a PMS style course. 35-40 seconds is about ideal. The grip will allow some pretty interesting elements, and there is no gravel to worry about. I made a bunch of notes on my site map and am drawing courses as we speak.

Looking good OZMDD!!

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post

Looking good OZMDD!!
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Quote Originally Posted by nomadtrash View Post
    Hi Ziggo,

My recommendation is to not make changes to the car until you have some seat time. Also, there might not be a good chance to do adjustments at the site on Saturday because we will be out there setting up the mirrorcross for Sunday.
    I'm not actually planning on making adjustments yet. It took me long enough to dial it in the first time, and all of my previous seat time has been in FWD cars and not in auto-x so I am not confident in my feel for the car. I just didn't expect to have power on-understeer *again* and trail braking into the left hander resulted in scrubbing the fronts instead of rotating the car. I am going to check to see that nothing moved, visually it looks like I have too much toe in and camber on the drivers side rear wheel, but I could just be crazy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12