Thread: Mesquite HS AutoX

Default Mesquite HS AutoX

I was wondering why there aren't any AutoX's being held at the Mesquite Memorial Stadium anymore?

They sure were convenient for those of us on the east side of the metromess.

Several members of this forum cannot live or race within 1000 feet of a school zone.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasStig View Post
    Several members of this forum cannot live or race within 1000 feet of a school zone.

IIRC, some heavy machinery did some work a year ago and caused significant ruts. That being said, I know Dusold has gone out there recently for testing...so who really knows. If I lived closer I'd go by and take a look myself.
    Brad McCann
    GS Genesis Coupe
    Korean Camaro Racing

The site underwent a huge renovation of the stadium, and they stored all of the construction materials/equipment on that parking lot. After they finished, it took a while for them to repair the spots in the lot that were damaged by heavy machinery and storage buildings. Since we didn't know the condition of the lot, we didn't want to book the site this season, but I expect it will go back into the rotation for ER, assuming the surface repairs hold-up.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Thanks Mike, that's good news.

Good one TesaxStig!!