Thread: C7 Vette Spy Shots -

Default C7 Vette Spy Shots -

...I prefer the BUR
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

ha! I've actually seen that car driving around quite a few times before... usually around the industrial strech of 183 between downtown Ft W and Northeast mall..

Beleive it or not, a few years ago it was actually a yellow 4 door accord with a corvette-ish rear bumper.. Looks like he's added to the front end since the last time I've seen it..

double you tee eff mate?
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride

That's just wrong on sooooo many levels...
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

I honestly don't understand how anybody could think that looked good or 'had potential'. What an ugly ass POS.

Edit: No offense Mick!

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpeeder
    What an ugly ass POS.

Edit: No offense Mick!

I've seen it, too, a few times....on hwy 10. Couldn't stop laughing
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Come on now guys, give the kid a chance to finish it. I am sure that once it has the proper wing, rims, and dayglow green :alien: paintjob, you will feel much different about it!

i think it would probably still make me want to

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    Come on now guys, give the kid a chance to finish it. I am sure that once it has the proper wing, rims, and dayglow green :alien: paintjob, you will feel much different about it!

I knew there was something different about those pix. When I saw it, it had a wing......three tier'ed. and merged into the top of the roof!
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

i saw that car today, he lives near me. he added a triple decker wing to it.