Thread: Wet Passenger Floorboard

Unhappy Wet Passenger Floorboard

My floorboard will randomly get very wet, to where a puddle will actually form and soak everything down there. It seems like it might be related to when I use my A/C, which has been a lot lately. Anybody know what that might be?

he has a '99 5spd if that matters!

Yeah... either the AC drain line is plugged or it slipped off the housing...

Either way that will cause your carpet to get soaked.

It's way up under the dash on the passenger side toward the center of the car if I remember right...

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

If it's plugged, get it up on ramps, then get a wire clothes hanger and poke it up a few times from underneith the car untill it drenches you with water. You'll find the drain on right side of the car right next to the bell housing.
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboDuane
    If it's plugged, get it up on ramps, then get a wire clothes hanger and poke it up a few times from underneath the car until it drenches you with water. You'll find the drain on right side of the car right next to the bell housing.
    Be careful when you poke with the clothes hanger around so you don't poke holes in the drain tube, not that I would have any first hand knowledge of such a bonehead move!

i think joey (sparkholiday) got this problem fixed, thanks for the help guys!

Maybe your passenger needs to start wearing "Depends"

(I can't believe nobody jumped on this one )
    What's left of a '96 Miata with stock clutch.
    My car exceeds my driving ability. That's the only possible explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark52
    Maybe your passenger needs to start wearing "Depends"

(I can't believe nobody jumped on this one )
    None of us have the depends boxes sitting around to get us thinking of this joke like you do...