Thread: Regular GTG?

Default Regular GTG?

The S2k guys have Two Rows Tuesdays... and occasionally there are GTGs here for various Hooters... but is there any place now for regular scheduled GTGs since KeDavi closed?

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

There has been some talk about going to Los Amigos in Grapevine on the 10th! :cool:

It'd be nice to be able to set it up as a monthly occurrance!
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    There has been some talk about going to Los Amigos in Grapevine on the 10th! :cool:

This is just a suggestion.....and I stand to benefit it no way from said suggestion, readers have the right to discard suggestion should it be of no intrest.

Fire Water Bar and Grill off corporate in Dallas.
    This coming from someone who lives in Weatherford, but I would drive out there, the place is awesome, my band played there before and its....welll.here's the link

www.Firewaterbarandgrill.com
    99 Miata Black

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blaze
    I stand to benefit it no way from said suggestion, readers have the right to discard suggestion should it be of no intrest.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blaze
    This is just a suggestion.....and I stand to benefit it no way from said suggestion, readers have the right to discard suggestion should it be of no intrest.

Fire Water Bar and Grill off corporate in Dallas.
    This coming from someone who lives in Weatherford, but I would drive out there, the place is awesome, my band played there before and its....welll.here's the link

www.Firewaterbarandgrill.com
    Ive heard good things about that place.

I will tell you from a performers point of view,...I have played a LOT of gigs at a LOT of bars all around the Metroplex and this place outshines them all hands down, they spent millions on it.
    Very classy yet laid back, Beautiful waitstaff.
    the Atmosphere is out of this world, really just sets the mood for a great time.
    Playing there made us all feel like Rock Stars, they really pamper the entertainment.
    Where else can you have 40 ft tall fountains pulse to the beat of the music the band plays, have fire shooting out of the stage's stone pillars and hear the band while sitting on a Italian Leather couch through speakers in the ceiling of the bathroom....lol
    99 Miata Black