Thread: Dont have sex at the airport

Default Dont have sex at the airport

Last night after seeing a movie, I decided to check out Founders plaza out at dfw. It was fairly late, so not much flight activity. A cop rolled by behind me, just patrolling and came up to what looked like an abandoned car. I didnt pay much attention as a plane was coming in, but after a few minutes I looked over and the officer had a couple out of the car and was talking to them. Considering the back doors were the ones open, I figure he found them in a rather compromising position. Who knows what happened to them, but it probably wasnt good. So, whats the moral of the story you ask? If you are going to make nookey in the backseat, dont do it at a place where they are going to check out any car that looks like it has been abandoned. That has got to be embarrassing.

HAHAHAHAHA

Not to mention that there are remote controlled pan/tilt/zoom CAMERAS posted at Founders' Plaza!
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Ahhhh man! I could tell you guys some stories...Maybe I should write a book...
    OzCop
    MSM
    "It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"

Our security dude at target found a couple behind the store one night in a dodge truck. He just told them to find a better place to do it.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

Quote Originally Posted by OzCop
    Ahhhh man! I could tell you guys some stories...Maybe I should write a book...
    Nah... just tell us the stories!
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Chassis Designer

This year.. our security guard at school found a few kids doing it in the back seat AT SCHOOL in the PARKING LOT... most embarassing thing ever to happen to anyone in high school im sure.. worst part is.. the girl the guy was doing it with was a.. to use polite terms.. nasty fat cow .. and he tried to deny the whole thing.. ouch
    1990 Red Turbo, Granbury TX..

(cool... don't often have an opportunity to use that)
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    Nah... just tell us the stories!

Naaa, over beer sometime. I'd have to be more graphic than the list would allow to get the effect...
    OzCop
    MSM
    "It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"

I've been sitting in the Columbus airport since about 7am ET and I've seen none of this good fortune. Pity.