Thread: Naughty Cheerleaders

Default Naughty Cheerleaders

Linkie.

Cheerleaders disciplined for putting feces on pizza
    Associated Press

KELLER — Four Keller High School cheerleaders were sent home early from camp after allegedly putting human feces on a pizza and trying to frame rival cheerleaders for the deed.

Cheerleaders from rival Fossil Ridge High School had sent the pizza to the Keller squad on the last night of a four-day camp at the University of Texas at Arlington. Less than an hour later, some Keller cheerleaders took the pizza to the Fossil Ridge sponsor, claiming that Fossil Ridge cheerleaders had doctored the pizza with feces.

After questioning, four Keller cheerleaders were sent home, cheerleaders and parents told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram for a story in Thursday's editions.

Federal laws bar officials from discussing the girls' discipline, but such an incident would be considered "serious misconduct," district spokesman Jason Meyer told the newspaper. He said punishment could include sending the girls to the district's disciplinary alternative high school and removing them from the team.

The day after the pizza prank, other Keller cheerleaders apologized and read a letter to the Fossil Ridge squad.
    -----------------------

S.

Ewwwww! And I was eating lunch when I read it....
    Excue me while I go and
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Based on the title of this thread, I was expecting something much more enjoyable!
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Here is your Pizza with Pooperoni!

I just read about this this morning, some classy gals i'll tell you hhwut.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Default This thread needs help...

Better?
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    Better?
    I'm sorry, did you say something?

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Talking

The first 2 GoogleAds at the bottom of the screen are for Keller Real Estate

Coincident? I don't think so . . .
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

heh...

now what the news article is missing is taht this is a prank pulled directly form the Comedy Central show "Drawn Together"

http://www.comedycentral.com/sitewid...sode107.jhtml&

Ah, nothing like girls emulating what they see on TV... Of course.. I probably coudl have thought of a couple better scenes to copy
    1984 GSL-SE - Its ALIVE!
    1989 Suburban 4x4 - 4" Pro-Comp Lift 33" BFGs etc... DRUNK TANK!
    2002 Protege5 - Lucky the drunk wagon SOLD
    '04 MazdaSpeed Mx-5 Wheeee! Turbos are fun
    How can I be so thirsty this morning, When I drank so much last night??

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser

Better?
    MUCH
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Quote Originally Posted by onething
    The first 2 GoogleAds at the bottom of the screen are for Keller Real Estate

Coincident? I don't think so . . .
    It was funnier when the ads were for products to keep your dog from eating feces...
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

This is a weird deal, and I am starting to see a trend developing here. I teach at a local high school, and this last year we had a great number of incidents involving kids of both sexes craping in the sink, the wall of bathrooms and more than once in someone's locker. The weird part is A) it's in high school (not elementary or even middle), B) they are now working in groups, and C) they are bragging about it. Let's just think about this for a second; a group of cheerleaders (presumably popular, attractive, concerned with how they are preceived in society) got together and, as a group, pooped on a pizza. What the hell is going on here??? Will they be shuned as outcasts by there peers or will what they did be seen as revolutionary because of their status as the highschool elite?

Very strange.

They must think they are ..... hot shit
    Chris - 2014 Chevrolet Camaro SS
    2013 Red Miata Sport
    2006 Winning Blue Miata
    2000 Red Miata
    2011 Red Mazda2
    2015 Smart Electric

It really was a shi++y thing for them to do.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

I just can't believe they wasted a perfectly good pizza, such a shame
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan