Thread: Do you like messing with people?

Default Do you like messing with people?

I really like messing with people. I always have. From the little prank, to causing mass confusion... I guess it is just a twisted sense of humor. Sometimes the most satisfying gag involves messing with complete strangers, with little chance of seeing the result of the prank. I am not talking about any form of destructive pranks... I am talking about messing with people's heads.

I always wished that I lived in SoCal just to pull off an imposter prank. The concept is to dress a car up in heavy padded vinyl as if it was a test car in disguise. You know that someone would snap off a picture and sell it to one of the car rags.

One of the ones is that when the top is down and sitting a light you start to look up and point. Always get a good laugh out of it.
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

Quote Originally Posted by Ataim
    One of the ones is that when the top is down and sitting a light you start to look up and point. Always get a good laugh out of it.
    Nice! I started when I was about 8 in the back seat of the car at stoplights. I would try to make the car next to you think I was waving. Once they wave back, I made it obvious that I was actually wiping a smudge off the window. Yes, it's childish, but I was 8. Most of my pranks these days are little more then voices in... Err I mean ideas in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    Of everyone here, I thought you were the most likely to get it.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    Of everyone here, I thought you were the most likely to get it.
    Oh I get it... but covering the BUR in vinyl would only serve to improve it's looks!

I've always enjoyed calling someone back after leaving a meeting... and upon their return, asking them how far down the hall they would have been had they not been called back.

It only works so many times...

I know that Karma has paid me back triple-fold for this one:

Years and years ago, there was this guy jogging along a mountain road in my hometown. I was traveling about 30mph in my old Nissan Hardbody pickup. I saw this fella about 20 yards away from me when the evil streak hit - the road was clear except for me and him... and so I yanked on my emergency brakes. Mind you, I'm still about 50 feet behind him but those BFG Mud TAs I had on that truck made a helluva sound when squealing. I made him jump a good 10 feet in the air... he was shouting and flipping me off something ugly as I turned the corner and sped away...

Like I said, Karma has paid me back ugly for that one...

...so you're the guy that blew up my mailbox with a fire craker last week
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Twice while driving down the highway with my top down, I've had someone creep up on me and BLAST their horn at me, making me jump out of my skin. Both times they speed away laughing at me.
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboDuane
    Twice while driving down the highway with my top down, I've had someone creep up on me and BLAST their horn at me, making me jump out of my skin. Both times they speed away laughing at me.
    That was 3Bean... he like to instill fear.
    I prefer it when the victim never really has a clue that they are a victim at all.