Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What seems to be the problem?

Gotta love that airport security. I guess they've actually made some improvements now.

A year after 9-11, I went to Miami for July 4 and during packing I realized I left my backpack at a friends. So I decided that the gun back would make a nice replacement carry on. Completely missing the fact the back is used to carry all of our ammo and black powder gun supplies to the range! For great idea #2, I simply grabbed the pouch from between my seats with cd in it and threw it in the bag, forgeting the large knife that was in it! DFW let me walk on the plane with this bag!

Glad ya ended up making the trip okay and not sitting in a cell for the weekend!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

when i was leaving for mississippi one time a Gysgt that was with us made some snide comment to one of the security personnell for trying to take his fingernail clippers. he arrived a day later.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12