Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Zoom Zoom Live, 10/1-2 in Grand Prairie

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    They sent you a confirmation email. Did you save it? You need it when you show up, So I hope you did. It has a Registration ID on it. All you need is this ID and your last name (You do know your last name, don't you?) to log back in to change your day/time. So... forgetful is no longer an excuse.
    Do I know you?

I'm checking my email now... I hope I saved the reciept.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxmr2eater
    They arent old enough to ride in the cars but they still wanted to go, therefore the need for people to watchem while their dad is driving. Probably not the best but we'll probably end up taking them to Speedzone in the end to drive some go-carts if there arent any onsite.
    Hmmm... Speedzone is halfway between Grand Prairie and Lewisville Hooters! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    Do I know you?

I'm checking my email now... I hope I saved the reciept.
    It may not be the end of the world if you can't find it.... It says "In order to expedite your on-site check-in, please print this page and have your valid Driver's license available for verification.". It sounds like they may still let you in, but they are going to make you stand in the slow line while the rest of us are already driving.

MME Day... Pancake Breakfast at 9am, Zoom Zoom at 11am, Sonic at 2pm, drive at 3pm, Lewisville Hooters at 6pm!
    I likey... but you'd better cut out the Sonic bit. I'd bet we'll be ZoomZooming until 3:00pm or 4:00pm. Long lines/waits and lots to do with:
    • Jinba Ittai in an MX5
    • School of Zoom in an RX8
    • The competition in an MX5
    • And maybe a little (I hate this word for some reason) Gymkhana in a Mazda 3, 5, 6
    So a more realistic plan might be:
    • Pancakes at 9:00a
    • ZoomZoom at 11:00am
    • Begin twisty road drive to Lewisville Hooters at 4:00pm
    • Eat wings at 5:30pm or so...
    "That which does not kill us, just makes us madder"
    Cletus Nietzsche (Friedrich's half-brother on his sister's side)

It may not be the end of the world if you can't find it.... It says "In order to expedite your on-site check-in, please print this page and have your valid Driver's license available for verification.". It sounds like they may still let you in, but they are going to make you stand in the slow line while the rest of us are already driving.
    How dare you read the fine print!

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel
    I likey... but you'd better cut out the Sonic bit. I'd bet we'll be ZoomZooming until 3:00pm or 4:00pm. Long lines/waits and lots to do with:
    • Jinba Ittai in an MX5
    • School of Zoom in an RX8
    • The competition in an MX5
    • And maybe a little (I hate this word for some reason) Gymkhana in a Mazda 3, 5, 6
    So a more realistic plan might be:
    • Pancakes at 9:00a
    • ZoomZoom at 11:00am
    • Begin twisty road drive to Lewisville Hooters at 4:00pm
    • Eat wings at 5:30pm or so...
    Works for me!

Quote Originally Posted by onething
    I am impressed You really are a rocket surgeon ! ! !

I just moved my time from 9:30 to 1:30 (after church) too :-D
    Me pastor's going on the Sat... he's a miata driver too!
    "Get to Heaven half an hour before the devil knows your dead"

www.myspace.com/theelectrics

altiain beat me to it. List of the cool kids signed up for the 11:00am party:
    • Titus
    • POS Racing
    • sammm
    • Kestrel
    • tailchaser
    • Majik
    • altiain
    • lugnutjon
    I think a few of you need to (1) change your time or, (2) continue to be uncool...
    Added lugnutjon to the cool kids list... :cool:
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Default RD's in

I'm signed up for 10/02 at 10:00 Am but received no e=mail.
    Never done it before but I'd love to check out the new Miata.
    Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
    I'll See You On The Dark Side Of The Moon

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

I think a few of you need to (1) change your time or, (2) continue to be uncool...
    Originally Posted by onething
    I am impressed You really are a rocket surgeon ! ! !

I just moved my time from 9:30 to 1:30 (after church) too
    Can we compare definitions of cool?
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Default Let the trash talkin' begin!

Apparently a bunch of our local S2k friends are going to this event Sunday morning as well. They also suggested the idea of a wager pool to bet on who's the best driver.

C'mon boys! Here's your chance - everyone will be driving the exact same equipment - may the best driver win. I want to see some trash talking and S2k ass kicking!
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by altiain
    Apparently a bunch of our local S2k friends are going to this event Sunday morning as well. They also suggested the idea of a wager pool to bet on who's the best driver.

C'mon boys! Here's your chance - everyone will be driving the exact same equipment - may the best driver win. I want to see some trash talking and S2k ass kicking!

Well since we can beat most of them in Miatas, I would hope we beat them in the same cars!

I'll be the ringer... let me set the first, worst time and this way they can think they have us beat!
    Hey, thats my job!!
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

I signed up for the 1st 'cause I figured the only way I'll have a chance to win is if everyone who has any experience is on the "track" and away from the event!

Just kidding. Actually I had stuff going on when y'all are there but thought it'd be fun anyway. I'm in at 11a on the 1st.

Chuck

I'm in for the 10/2 at 11am
    I live where even the coyotes won't go...

Quote Originally Posted by Tim the Teacher
    I'm in for the 10/2 at 11am
    Timmy, you're back!! Start a new post on your thoughts of the new suspension and how it dealt with Deal's Gap!

Timmy, you're back!! Start a new post on your thoughts of the new suspension and how it dealt with Deal's Gap!
    And did you get to ride in the NC that was at the gap?

Chassis Designer

Quote Originally Posted by altiain

Bring it...once we're all in the easy-to-drive girlie cars the S2K boys are going to smoke the MME. Well, maybe not, but I'm open to any side bets you guys are man enough to make.
    David Smart
    Mazda MX5 Club - STR 194

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast