Thread: crash the www.dfwmazdas.com party....

Default crash the www.dfwmazdas.com party....

I went to a random Sonic for a cheeseburger tonight; it happened to be at 15th and Custer in Plano. There happened to be a large gathering of Mazda Proteges there. Turns out the www.dfwmazdas.com group goes there every thursday - pretty enthusiastic bunch of Mazda fans who very much appreciate Miatas..... Anyone with nothing to do would do well to stop by and check out their cars and chat about gears and stuff. It would be interesting to have a bunch of Miatas show up out of the blue; probably make their night.
    SOLD: 92 silver w/hardtop, voodoo, Kosei wheels, pine tree air freshener, and some JR stuff.
    SOLD: 99 silver; the old Goodwin supercharged car with gobs of power and everything else on it.
    SOLD: 95 triple black; stock
    SOLD: 99 black and tan; loaded and clean; just hit 50k miles.
    SOLD: 2006 Copper Mica Red; stock.
    FOR SALE: 2007 Galaxy Grey Grand Touring; stock; 38k miles.

Heh. That's a good idea. I like Proteges. And I've been craving a brownie sundae. :colors:

S.

heh... I know those guys from back when I had my P5. they're alright. there's several running some nice turbosetups with Haltechs and all sorts of fancy stuff... Most of teh group is more into shows however.

We showed up with a group of Rx7s one night and they were certainly amused.. Miata's work too...
    1984 GSL-SE - Its ALIVE!
    1989 Suburban 4x4 - 4" Pro-Comp Lift 33" BFGs etc... DRUNK TANK!
    2002 Protege5 - Lucky the drunk wagon SOLD
    '04 MazdaSpeed Mx-5 Wheeee! Turbos are fun
    How can I be so thirsty this morning, When I drank so much last night??

Talking hell yeah!

now we're talking, this is my kind of scene, i'm up for gathering
    a few miatas there... count me in for this Thursday July 21st...
    eh, yeah maybe a little map would help,

http://image.maps.yahoo.com/mapimage...8jy6.9VWwk4KM-

i know where 15th is but haven't been on custer, so hope to see some miatas there...
    Anyone else wanna join?
    What time would be good, 8pm?
    Html codes don't work here?
    Last edited by Mouglie; 07-17-2005 at 01:58 AM.
    10/30/06 - 93' black primered MX5 1.6L
    Wiseco Pistons 9:1, Carrillo Rods, ARP head and main bolts, FM valves +1mm and stiffer springs, new lifters, main bearings, cometic head gasket, port and polish head, ready for boost....

Default party crashed

well i went to check out that sonic's on thursday and a couple of turbo protoge's showed up and a subaru wrx and one nsx, they talked about HIN and looked at each others car... i was the only miata there and they asked me to bring more miatas next time so guys if you are interested make a run there any thursday... ciao!
    Wiseco Pistons 9:1, Carrillo Rods, ARP head and main bolts, FM valves +1mm and stiffer springs, new lifters, main bearings, cometic head gasket, port and polish head, ready for boost....

Is anyone from the Ft. Worth area going to make one of these? If so let me know I might be able to bring mine and my brother's Miatas. We could meet up somewhere and cruise that way.
    '91 Silverstone Greddy,Centerforce,Link,Tokico,GC,Momo,Signal,

Stiffy Chassis Systems " My Miata is sporting a Stiffy"

Talking fort worth

yah i live by north dallas around 635 and hillcrest but i wouldn't mind driving to fort worth and coming back with 2 or more other miatas... anywya this sonic place is not really that cool but hey, if you like cars the thats the place to start up a conversation... if you see a little go cart there, thats probably me, ciao!!!

Mouglie