Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: S-2000 Autocross #2 (SUNDAY!) May 23rd

Default S-2000 Autocross #2 (SUNDAY!) May 23rd

So who's thinking about going to the S2K event May 23rd? The S2K guys IMHO put on one of the best AX in the DFW area!

Keep in mind they put a cap on participants; I believe the number is 50!

You can register on-line here : http://www.dlbracing.com/Default.aspx

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

I'm going to have to miss that one. I'll be up in Colorado that weekend (hopefully in the Miata!)

BTW... Don't forget this event is on a Sunday! It was originally scheduled on the Saturday 1 weekend earlier, but apparently there's another "thing" going on at M Wells that day. The BMW club graciously canceled their Saturday event (on the 22nd) and moved their autocross to the 22nd to return a favor to the NTS2KOC.

I'm in.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

BTW... Don't forget this event is on a Sunday! It was originally scheduled on the Saturday 1 weekend earlier, but apparently there's another "thing" going on at M Wells that day. The BMW club graciously canceled their Saturday event (on the 22nd) and moved their autocross to the 22nd to return a favor to the NTS2KOC.
    I think I'm in for a double-header that weekend.... :)
    Who's with me?

Well, I was gonna try and make it, but with it being on a Sunday, its a no go. Damn, I love the Sat S2k autoXes. Ill see you guys at the next one.

Suspension Modder

i'm in!

Ya know, I might be able to attend that one. If I go, I would like to ride with one of you guys that make it look so easy. I'd also like someone to ride with me and tell me what I'm doing that is costing me sooooooooooooooooo much time. Geez, I was telling my dad how far behind the fastest guys i was, and he said, "wow 10 seconds.......thats a long time." Thanks dad for helping me feel better.
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

I'm in . So far 18 spots already been taken. Hurry, before they are gone
    Gabriel

Quote Originally Posted by TurboDuane
    Ya know, I might be able to attend that one. If I go, I would like to ride with one of you guys that make it look so easy. I'd also like someone to ride with me and tell me what I'm doing that is costing me sooooooooooooooooo much time. Geez, I was telling my dad how far behind the fastest guys i was, and he said, "wow 10 seconds.......thats a long time." Thanks dad for helping me feel better.
    Patience, grasshopper - between Jon, General Default, and I, we've got over 30 years of combined experience doing this. The best thing to spend money on to get faster is seat time, seat time, seat time.

I'd be more than happy to volunteer to be your instructor at the S2000 event. Their old registration system used to have a field where you could request an instructor for the event, but I don't know if the new DLB system still allows that. If not, email Mark L. at [email protected] and let him know you'd like me to be your instructor, and they should be able to make the assignment, as my "job" at S2000 events is usually to instruct anyway.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Ok if my brain is still working I should be able to attend that as well. Woho! I really enjoyed the last S2k I attended, and I should have all the tinkering done on my car by then as well.
    "Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional." Haruki Murakami

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flyin96M
    Ok if my brain is still working I should be able to attend that as well.
    Guess F****96 won't be there either :P

I'll check my calendar and social planner, and then who knows?
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Ya know, I might be able to attend that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by onething
    I'll check my calendar and social planner, and then who knows?
    If you think you may attend this event I'd sign up online A.S.A.P. they limit entry to this event. So act now or you will be S.O.L.!

BTW, they now have 27 Entrants!

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    BTW, they now have 27 Entrants!
    They also currently have more Miatas than S2000s signed up! :afro:
    Iain

OK, I'm in. Just registered. 33 Entrants and counting
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

Chassis Designer

I'm guessing/hoping that all of you who had V710's have returned them by now. I beleive most clubs have now banned them including the NTS2KOC.

Thank you drive thru,
    S2000 Autocross Mgmt.
    David Smart
    Mazda MX5 Club - STR 194

Iain, I sent Mark the e-mail, so we'll see if you can ride shot-gun. BTW, the e-mail bounced back the first time I sent it. Hopefully it won't bounce back again.

TD

Iain, I sent Mark the e-mail, so we'll see if you can ride shot-gun. BTW, the e-mail bounced back the first time I sent it. Hopefully it won't bounce back again.

TD
    Hmm... I assumed that Mark had an s2000.org email addy - he might not. In that case, I'd PM Clovis and let him know the same thing.
    Iain

BTW, they now have 46 Entrants!

Time is running out if you haven't signed up!

Hey... isn't that leadfootjon fellow signed up in the wrong class again?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast