Thread: 91 miata

Default 91 miata

Check out this 91 my mom found. Looks ok, I'm going to call the dealer on Monday.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

Looks nice.

My dad will be selling a 93' LE in about a month. PM me if you want his email address. The car is in Albuquerque though.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Thanks for the reply and the info. Lately I have been going a different direction in my search. I was looking for an extremly nice car, because I would like to have a nice car. Now I am leaning towards a car that I could strip out and turn into a spec racer. Not all at once, but over a period of a few years. I would not like to tear up a nice car, so I have been kinda looking for one that is a little rough around the edges. After college, I would like to have a spec miata and go club racing. Until then, I plan on having a miata and just haveing fun at auto-x's. I don't want to take it seriously now, just have fun. My hands hurt from typing so I'm gonna stop now.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

Default miata

i like the hard top, wish i had one!!!
    10/30/06 - 93' black primered MX5 1.6L
    Wiseco Pistons 9:1, Carrillo Rods, ARP head and main bolts, FM valves +1mm and stiffer springs, new lifters, main bearings, cometic head gasket, port and polish head, ready for boost....

Wow, that's a nice looking Mariner! Good luck with it. :)
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates

Henrietta texas, and like $2900, It's got a huge dent in the right front fender, the window doesnt go all the way up, and as you can tell it got rained on. And it has had body work before. And I checked the vin, its good.