Thread: What the heck is wrong with my AGX?!

Angry What the heck is wrong with my AGX?!

Okay, I just replaced all 4 AGX shocks about 1 month ago because 3 were leaking. My FM springs sagged so that the front ride height was at 11 3/4 in and the rear was 12 1/4 in. Anyways, FM refunded the springs and I bought the GC kit and just installed it. Guess what I found...one of the rear shocks was leaking very badly! Luckily I had one good spare rear AGX to finish the job.

Why the hell am I having so many problems with suspension? That is 5 AGX shocks and FM replaced the springs once and then refunded them after sagging twice in one year!

okay feel better now after ranting
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Do you weigh like 600 lbs?!
    93 FMII + LOTS MORE
    The Black Mamba

Well, car rides nice with the GC installed and that one shock replaced...yet again. Hope she holds up for at least a year.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...