Thread: Hankook Ventus Hrii H405

Default Hankook Ventus Hrii H405

Anyone have these as everyday street tires? I am thinking about ordering these for our Mazda3. edgeracing has them for $62 per tire for 215/50/17
    Is this a good deal?
    No more Miata

3bean does. I've got the same compound in a different tread pattern (K106). Looks like a good price. Conisdering the DT relationship with Hankook, it'd probably be worth your while to call Al Cavan... They're $74 on DTDirect - that's the same as the shipped price from edge...
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    3bean does. I've got the same compound in a different tread pattern (K106). Looks like a good price. Conisdering the DT relationship with Hankook, it'd probably be worth your while to call Al Cavan... They're $74 on DTDirect - that's the same as the shipped price from edge...
    Cool...I'll give him a call. Do I need tell him you refered me?
    No more Miata

Quote Originally Posted by jolberry
    Cool...I'll give him a call. Do I need tell him you refered me?
    Just mention "Miata Club" and be sure to ask for the price you'd like to pay.
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

I've got 215/40/16 on my daily and their not to bad esp. for the price.
    I'm not speeding officer, I'm qualifying!!!

92 Red (sold)
    2006 ZX6R 636 (sold)
    99 S10 ZQ8 (sold)
    95 Merlot M
    05 GSXR 600 (To buy my house)

I ordered them today from DT in Plano for $298 for the set. He matched edgeracing's price, beating the DT Direct price. Thanks for the heads up TC!
    No more Miata

I ordered them today from DT in Plano for $298 for the set. He matched edgeracing's price, beating the DT Direct price.
    Is it total, or plus mount & balance and tax?
    Gabriel

Quote Originally Posted by gabkwong
    Is it total, or plus mount & balance and tax?
    I'm gonna bet that's plus mount & balance + waste tire disposal, but not tax