Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Equipe Rapide #9-10 - October 29-30, 2005, Mineral Wells

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    It sucked. But my opinion may be biased.
    Didnt do as well as you hoped? I wonder about the longevity of the Hancooks. Could they be going off already?

Quote Originally Posted by Majik
    Didnt do as well as you hoped? I wonder about the longevity of the Hancooks. Could they be going off already?
    Tires were fine. Driver was not.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    It sucked. But my opinion may be biased.

I had a lot of fun. But my opionion may be biased, since I won my class by 1.6 seconds, won money in the RapidePAX, and beat lugnutjon out for the year-end C Stock championship.

The format needs a little work, but since ER hadn't hosted an event like this in years, I htink it went well. I'm looking forward to the ProSolo Texas Region will be hosting next May.

BTW, today's autox was pretty good as well - a fun, fast course, with times in the mid-60 second range. Turnout was pretty light, and even with a lunch break we were done with trophies and on theway home by ~4pm.

Of course, my opinion may be biased, 'cause I won my class and money in the RapidePAX again today.

However, my hat is off to ratt finkel - he won the RapidePAX handily yesterday (fastest by a good margin on both sides), and was 5th again today. Great job!
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

I liked it all!!! Third both days - I think.
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

I had fun, trophied for the first time this year (sat). Thanks onething.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

Defintely one of the best times I've ever had autocrossing. It helped that I won PAX on the first day and 4th on the second day got down to a 66.1 Iian

Seriously though, anyone who missed out Saturdays event should be kicking themselves in the ass and the balls. It was so fun to line up against various people and see how you do. You both line up and you're off, you take them off the line and you both bust off to go around your perspective courses then you come through the last sweaper and there is the last slalom and you can see your competition has just entered the slalom as well and and....

Well, it was just a ton of fun.
    C5 Base Daily Driven Beater
    Borrowed 1M
    (2017 B-Street Pro Solo Champion)

Jeremy Foley

Results from the last 2 events have been sent to General Default. If you see anything that doesn't look right or is wrong in either one, please let me know.

I will start working on updating the points files Tuesday. And they will be posted when I get done.

Later,

SpinOutF500

Quote Originally Posted by general default
    Thanks Mr. Default. I remember back when it would be Tuesday a week and a half after the event before the results were posted. Tuesday a day later is great!

No wonder I couldn't catch Altiain it shows I was driving my 1992 Mazda Miata!

Who would I need to talk to to get that fixed, need to send in some results on the new car!
    Last edited by POS Racing; 11-01-2005 at 09:31 AM.

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

TEAM URINE had the right numbers for Saturday!!!

I was 5th not 3rd on Saturday

Thanks for getting the results up so soon General Default
    Last edited by sammm; 11-01-2005 at 01:07 PM.
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    No wonder I couldn't catch Altiain it shows I was driving my 1992 Mazda Miata!

Who would I need to talk to to get that fixed, need to seen in some results on the new car!

You might look again at the results. Mazdacomp should be happy now.

Quote Originally Posted by general default
    You might look again at the results. Mazdacomp should be happy now.
    Thank you General!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by onething
    Thanks for getting the results up so soon General Default
    Don't forget about the lovely and talented SpinOutF500! He got those results to the General.

I could have sworn I saw SpinOutF500 getting a cash contribution toward his "mufflers for Mod car program", from Team Urine on Saturday, but I don't want to start any trouble!

Hey looking at Sundays results I should have put the R on the car sooner, it was faster with the R's.......

Woohoo!!! The 1 point I scored on Saturday was enough! I feel so dirty.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Updated Results files and the Final Points files have been sent to General Default for posting.

For some reason the spreadsheet we used to merge both courses for the trophy presentation on Saturday combined the wrong times in Tire class. All of the other classes, including PAX, were correct. At least as far as I can tell, since the audit shifted a few people around.

I knew I won the Tire class.

"mufflers for Mod car program" - Well, since I have a muffler on the car I guess it's all profit now! I just wish I knew where the money is.

Later,

SpinOutF500

"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12