Thread: Need 1.8 cat and NA dr seat

Default Need 1.8 cat and NA dr seat

Anyone have a 1.8 cat they don't want? Need to get car inspected and the test pipe probably wont work. Since I did the 1.8 swap including full exhaust (gotta love the junk yard!) the 1.6 cat I have is useless.

Also, apparently 215k miles have taken their toll on my driver's seat. The frame broke or cracked in the back down around the lumbar area so when I take corners I can feel it moving! Anyone have a cloth NA seat....or a set of any other seats?
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

I've got a seat.......
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

What do you want for it? You're real close to MSR right? cause I may be joining Keith out there Sunday so that would be good time to pick it up.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

do you need the seat AND bracket? or just the seat? ive gotta seat but it could be in better shape.

id post pics but i dont have any space online yet.
    -AJ Ngo

Quote Originally Posted by BAM!
    do you need the seat AND bracket? or just the seat? ive gotta seat but it could be in better shape.

id post pics but i dont have any space online yet.
    Well, I'm close to Plano so I guess I could come check it out before I drive all the way to Mervs. I guess just the seat back would be all I need but I would like one in decent shape.

**Still looking for a 1.8 cat please!** I hate to spend $$$ on a new one that I will only use one day a year!