Thread: monday 11/21/05 meet in carrollton

Default monday 11/21/05 meet in carrollton

Post subject: huge legal meet carrollton nov.21

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DFWCC - The Organization for Car Clubs, USA MOTORSPORTS, and GAMESTOP Present:

Large LEGAL car meet and XBOX 360 release! ALL CARS WELCOME! Import cars, domestics, sport bikes, classic cars, exotics, and low riders!

The first 250 cars to arrive will receive coupons and special offers from select vendors.

This is a one time, large get-together! Check www.dfwcc.org for future racing events, track days, car shows, and gatherings!

8:00PM-10:30PM Monday, November 21, 2005

GAMESTOP
    2626 North Josey Lane
    Carrollton, TX 75006
    Parking located in the rear. DFWCC will have security, which may include officers from the Carrolton Police Department.

All guests are requested to follow guidelines stated on www.dfwcc.org.

Car clubs are welcome to register with DFWCC for FREE:
    http://www.dfwcarclubs.com/pdf/carclubapp.pdf

Become a DFWCC member today and receive discounts at over 60 local shops and retailers as well as discounts on over 150 manufacturers!
    http://www.dfwcarclubs.com/membersignup.htm
    (Aero-Turbine, ENKEI Wheels, HKS, Volk, Holley, Edelbrock, Dynomax, Veilside, and just to name a few!)

this info was sent to me from non other than our very own Mouglie! thanks bro, cya there!

Default meet

lol, i didn't see you there, Titus was there but left around 9pm and some P5's showed up, we got together and went to twin towers by 35 and hebron's... i missed out on the price give aways and other fun but i got to meet some other ppl into the import scene.

oh yea, tried calling you but all i got was a computer modem connecting sound, lol... might be your fax number or something, lol...
    10/30/06 - 93' black primered MX5 1.6L
    Wiseco Pistons 9:1, Carrillo Rods, ARP head and main bolts, FM valves +1mm and stiffer springs, new lifters, main bearings, cometic head gasket, port and polish head, ready for boost....