Thread: FI mileage and power....

Default FI mileage and power....

Ok, first tank of gas, and of course the car was floored and all the way into boost for MUCH of the time.... I still got 19.5 MPG. (99 MP62 supercharged, TDR intercooler, etc). Thought that was way better than I expected....

Power: I am loving the 3rd and 4th gear power especially. Noticing the 4th gear pull from about a 45 mph punch is pretty awesome. I'm thinking a 50 to 70 time in 4th gear would be a good indication of the power.

My 92 NA seems to take about 8 seconds to get from 50 to 70 in 4th....
    Will try to get a rough time for the supercharged 99 from 50-70. I expect it to be SLIGHTLY faster....
    SOLD: 92 silver w/hardtop, voodoo, Kosei wheels, pine tree air freshener, and some JR stuff.
    SOLD: 99 silver; the old Goodwin supercharged car with gobs of power and everything else on it.
    SOLD: 95 triple black; stock
    SOLD: 99 black and tan; loaded and clean; just hit 50k miles.
    SOLD: 2006 Copper Mica Red; stock.
    FOR SALE: 2007 Galaxy Grey Grand Touring; stock; 38k miles.

The first few tanks after getting everything in were in the 13-16 range, but It was running pig rich and Gary and I did about 50 WOT runs through 3rd gear with the wide-band. Once the tunning was done, each tank lasted a little longer than the last. Now that I am past the high of WOT from every stop, I consistently get between 24 and 24.5 mpg every tank.