Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miata TV Final race - December 20th HELP!!!

Good luck Screw. You you're not too cold or wet right now. Good luck Rich!

:to the :Flag::
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Well? What the hell happened?

Bunch of whimp drivers did not want to go in the rain.

We have been postponed until Jan 21st. But not until we sat out there all morning freezing our exhaust pipes. We did get have about an hours or wet run sessions. I kind of like the wet, well not really.
    93 FMII + LOTS MORE
    The Black Mamba

Quote Originally Posted by Screamin'Screw

We have been postponed until Jan 21st. But not until we sat out there all morning freezing our exhaust pipes. We did get have about an hours or wet run sessions. I kind of like the wet, well not really.

Yep, I was one of the wimps. What can I say, I'd rather go for it in the dry than potentially trade paint (or worse) in the wet. Besides, I'd rather have a 'real' race with my run group since we are so close time wise...

See you on the 21st...

-Rich

Granted the show is on VOOM which means the only people that are going to see it is probably the 36 of us on the show.....
    What is VOOM? Is it on Satellite, Cable? What is the air date and time?
    2002 Mazda Miata

East Texas Track Junkies

VOOM is an add-on package to the Dish Network HD Package.

VOOM carries a bunch of HD content channels with very specific genre. or example, they have a Monsters HD channel that carries Monster films. They will be launching a series of new channels in February including Torque TV where the show will air.
    93 FMII + LOTS MORE
    The Black Mamba

VOOM is an add-on package to the Dish Network HD Package.

VOOM carries a bunch of HD content channels with very specific genre. or example, they have a Monsters HD channel that carries Monster films. They will be launching a series of new channels in February including Torque TV where the show will air.
    Will there be a DVD available for us cheap bastards without all the fancy channels?
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

As soon as I get my Cheap Bastard DVD, I can pass it along. I am still waiting for my cheap bastard DVD from the Pilot.
    93 FMII + LOTS MORE
    The Black Mamba

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12