Thread: Thursday, June 3 - Hooters anyone? Now June 10th!

Default Thursday, June 3 - Hooters anyone? Now June 10th!

Frisco H ters anyone? I'm hankering for some wings.

Yes!

But it's Friday morning . Sorry I missed a chance for some breasts, wings, and beer.

Yea geez Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:44 pm, were you there when you posted this....

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    Yea geez Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:44 pm, were you there when you posted this....
    Well, at the time there were a couple of folks on... that and the Hooters is literally right around the corner from me and Kestrel.

Hell, we can do it tonight instead!? It's 10:10 in the AM - here's the planning call!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    Well, at the time there were a couple of folks on... that and the Hooters is literally right around the corner from me and Kestrel.

Hell, we can do it tonight instead!? It's 10:10 in the AM - here's the planning call!!!
    Paging Dr. Kestrel, Dr. Kestrel.

Paging Dr. Kestrel, Dr. Kestrel.
    Sorry, apparently he is in an examination with a patient. As far as I know, no nurse is present....

Well, I missed this message too (I was "balls-to-the-walls" busy at work on Friday ). How about this... Hooters in Frisco this coming Thursday evening (June 10th)? I guess planning it this far in advance doesn't make it "impromptu", but...

And if anyone is interested in getting some German food at the Bavarian Grill, I'm going there on Friday, June 11th. If you'd like to join my group at our table, let me know by 5:00pm on Tuesday June 8th. We're going to get something to eat in the Dining Room, with reservations at 6:30pm, and then move into the Bier Garten at about 8:00pm for drinks, music, conversation... whatever.

Well, I guess nobody was interested in the German Food thing on Friday (I didn't hear from anyone by 5:00pm today), but is anyone up forH ters on Thursday? We could get some wings and a couple of beers, and then drive over to that "thursday Car Show" that some of the Outlaws go to. Not [necessarily] for the Outlaws, but just to see what the hub-bub is all about.

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Just to warn whoever might want to come, work has been a bear this week (and last), and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight. There is a possibility that I'll have to bail on this at the last minute...

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel
    Well, I guess nobody was interested in the German Food thing on Friday (I didn't hear from anyone by 5:00pm today), but is anyone up forH ters on Thursday? We could get some wings and a couple of beers, and then drive over to that "thursday Car Show" that some of the Outlaws go to. Not [necessarily] for the Outlaws, but just to see what the hub-bub is all about.

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Just to warn whoever might want to come, work has been a bear this week (and last), and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight. There is a possibility that I'll have to bail on this at the last minute...

I'll be there... I always get my food either free or severly discounted... the GM is an enthusiast as well!

I will try to get a pass for Hooter's. Sounds like fun!

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

For the price of a couple of beers, you guys could come to qualifying @ TMS and not have to sleep on the couch when you get home

IRL Practice @ 3:00
    Truck Qualifying @ 4:15
    IRL Practice @ 5:45
    Truck Happy Half Hour @ 7:25
    IRL Qualifying @ 8:45

Gossage only charges $5 for a cold hamburger or Coke (sorry Kestrel) or you could bring a SMALL cooler with Brats and your favorite beverage.
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Where is this alleged Hooters?

The H ters we're talking about is at 4424 Preston Road, about a mile north of 121 on the East (right, as you are traveling North on Preston from 121) side of the road. An easy way to get there from the South would be to come up the Dallas North Tollway until it ends/merges with the Dallas Parkway, just North of 121. Then turn right (East) on Warren and then left (North) on Preston. H ters will be on your right in a couple of hundred feet. Here's a map for the directionally challenged. It's not that accurate, but it's generally correct (the H ters isn't North of Rolater and Wade like the map shows... it's further South and much closer to 121).

I'm planning/hoping to get there about 6:00pm tonight... who's in? Sounds like:

- Treibenschnell
    - tailchaser
    - Kestrel

are all so far...

BTW, my mobile phone number is 972.977.7231 if you want to call me.