Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some assembly required!

Talking Some assembly required!

Man dropped of a few things for the daughter (I got coal) and feels like I spent the entire day assembling and opening stuff, who knew Polly Pocket needed so much wire to hold her and her crap in a box!

So what about the rest of you kids??
    Last edited by POS Racing; 12-25-2005 at 10:12 PM.

No assembly required... Gwen got me two DVD's I really wanted... the September 11th documentary film by the Naudet brothers and the National Geographic doc of the same subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    No assembly required... Gwen got me two DVD's I really wanted... the September 11th documentary film by the Naudet brothers and the National Geographic doc of the same subject.
    That is a very good documentary. It sure does make your heart heavy to watch it though.

Talking

The big project was this item delivered!

Note how I was testing the trampoline to ensure there were no safety issues!

Here is the finished Project! :afro:
    Last edited by POS Racing; 12-27-2005 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Fixed the links

Good boy, you took your shoes off...

POS, Pictures no workie.

As for me....

Well Santa bought the boys a free standing basketball goal and Santa tells me it was a real PITA to put together.

I got athe AWD gauge faces I wanted, some DVDs and some tickets to a Texas Tornadoes minor league hockey game.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    Pictures work just fine for me... try clearing your cache.
    Odd... I'm getting:
    The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

IE thing?

Not much wrenching for me this x-mas... just these 2:

i got some movies i wanted and a new cd, but my daughter well lets say she got the hook up.
    just about everything polly pocket from grandma. and about 25 barbies and batgirl and kelly and princess out the wazoo. Dad got the newest fanciest Sirius receiver. Hooray for HOWARD STERN
    best was spending time with my crazy family.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    Not much wrenching for me this x-mas... just these 2:

That's cool what did your daughter get??

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

So far, the outside of the house painted by professionals, some Lowe's gift cards, cool tea & mug, and a really warm flannel shirt. We'll be doing Christmas with my family today. No assembly required so far

I got one birthday present early: Leaf Hog for the mountain of leaves my monster oak gave me. It works great! Some minor assembly required
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    who knew Polly Pocket needed so much wire to hold her and her crap in a box!
    No kidding, they spend more $$$ on all that wire/washers and screws than they do the whole toy.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

I got a new circular saw and a set of those coolie ratcheting wrenches. Also got a couple CD's (new Audioslave and a Trans-Siberian Orchestra Christmas CD), a couple shirts and some Meguir's products. I did good!

Mom gave me a huge jar full of homemade beef jerky and a seal-a-meal bag full of venison jerky!

Of course, I still managed to get into the doghouse on Christmas - went to a nearby beach that I've been metal detecting and lost track of time... spent 5 hours and missed Christmas dinner - but did find 3 more rings on that beach! That makes 10 rings so far and about another 4 to 5 hours left to finish that beach.

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

No assembly for me here, got a box of Ritz whole wheat crackers with a $50 tagged on it, a three can pack of peanuts with another $50 tagged on it, a $100 Target gift card, and Kingdom of Heaven for PSP.
    November 12, 2005 - A new beginning
    Devil: 1999 Brilliant Black NB - Base Edition - Stock Spec

AIM ID: ZeroXR13mg
    http://zeroxr.com

Quote Originally Posted by sammm
    Also got a couple CD's (new Audioslave...
    That's a good one.

Santa was good to me this year! The best gift was an overhaul and a new drivetrain for my mountain bike after seven years of dedicated service. Another reason I'll stick with Specialized - after 7 years of abuse there was a crack developing in a weld in the rear suspension linkage. Specialized replaced the entire four-bar linkage free of charge under their lifetime warranty.

It was like having a new bike again. Even better, I got to take part of Christmas afternoon to break it in at Knob Hill in Flower Mound. What a great day for riding.

I also got some other assorted stuff, including cash to cover a set of 'kooks to mount on a set of spare wheels to use for S2k and track events next season. Keep the R's fresh for the big events.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

was good to me this year. Harddog Sport (a whole lotta assembly required!), Dremel, HF clicker torque wrench, New rachet set, HF Sander/polisher and a iPod case....and of course...the best gift of all New SOCKS.

Because I was begging for a rollbar, I got the wife jewlery from Tiffany's, new coat and some various other things I can't mention.
    No more Miata

Santa was very good to me this year....

I got a nice Dremel tool setup, a large collection of wood working clamps (because, aparently, you can't have enough clamps!), and my girlfriend got me the Target air compressor deal (the 2HP/6 Gal Durabuilt one).

Just got back from B'ham ... 11 hour drives in the pickup through Holiday traffic are the pits....
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast