Thread: 4 Passes to Disney's On Ice - The Incredibles

Exclamation 4 Passes to Disney's On Ice - The Incredibles

4 Courtesy Passes to Disney's On Ice - The Incredibles

First Come First Served

Follow the above link for show dates.

Quote Originally Posted by The Passes
    Redeem this courtesy pass with $5 for one Reserved Seat Ticket at the Box Office for any scheduled Monday thru Friday performance, except Friday evening. Redeem this courtesy pass with $10 for one Reserved Seat Ticket at the Box Office for any scheduled Friday evening thru Sunday evening performance.

All courtesy passes are subject to ticket availability.

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    Sorry, I forgot to add, this is open to any contributing member... this is my only caveat!
    What does it take become a contributing member.... Oh kind sir!

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    What does it take become a contributing member.... Oh kind sir!
    Why I am glad you asked... you simply follow the instruction HERE and get all the neat stuff described HERE like file upload privileges and the cool gold name like mine!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    Why I am glad you asked... you simply follow the instruction HERE and get all the neat stuff described HERE like file upload privileges and the cool gold name like mine!
    Wow what a great deal! Not to mention it helps keep this place up and running!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammm
    From the inception of MME (January 2004), all the resources needed and used to keep this website/forum up and running have been funded by tailchaser. To that end, we are now accepting donations to help pay for all of this. Please note that this is strictly voluntary. The forums will continue to remain free to one and all - and we will avoid banner advertising, pop-ups and other abominations. The spiffy new software the forum is running on is not freeware like the original was, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

This shameless plug was brought to you by your Friends at POS Racing LLC!