Thread: Poor power.....

Default Poor power.....

I wanted to thank Altain, Lugnut John, and Tailchaser for listening to the engine and trying to help me determine why my car has poor power.

Lugnut John noticed that the car was having some trouble in the higher RPM range as he was my instructor at the AX 102 school.

I am going to take you guys advice and have Gary take a look at the car when I am getting the clutch done, and will let you all know the outcome.

I am hoping that it's something small but worst case scenerio I guess I will either get the top end rebuilt or the whole engine done depending on what is found.

Thanks again.
    99 Miata Black

Good luck, I hope everything works out. It was good to meet you today at AX102.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

Good to finally meet you today, Billy! You may be colorblind, but you're all right.

I stick by my belief that there isn't anything internal wrong, but Gary will probably be able to give you a better diagnosis.

BTW, you looked pretty good out there today. Jon said he felt like you'd done a good job.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Kewl, I am not fooling myself though there is still much to learn....I do feel I am getting better though and I am really enjoying learning the capabilities of the car and myself.
    It was good to meet you too Iain, and Miatamoto.

I will let you guys know what I find out, maybe it's something small (crossing fingers).
    99 Miata Black