Thread: Roval Day at TMS May 4th!

Default Roval Day at TMS May 4th!

Hey guys, Texas Driving Experience is hosting a Track day at Texas Motor Speedway on May 4th that will allow you guys/gals to drive YOUR car on the combined Oval and Road Course, 2.5 mile configuration. You will receive four 30 minute on-track drives, two of which will be lead/chase, and two open. The entry fee includes lunch at the club-house and a 45 minute ground school. The ground school is mandatory for those running in Street Cars group, and non-SCCA members. For more information, and a complete registration packet, call Dawn Stokes at 817 430 4343, or email her at:

[email protected]

Sorry if this is considered spam, but I wanted to get the word out. I may bring my Miata and enter this thing myself, although I will be working and driving a lead car most of the day...
    OzCop
    MSM
    "It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"

Any ideal how much??

I wasn't sure I was allowed to post that, but the amount is 275.00, and includes lunch...
    The price is about as cheaply as you can play on the Roval....unfortunately.
    But, I can assure you, you WILL have a good time, even during the lead/ follow session if I'm your group's lead driver...
    OzCop
    MSM

I never realized we had so many rules.

It's always fine to post info about any driving event that's open to Miata drivers. Even if you're affiliated/payed by the event.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Thanks as usual... You guys do a great job with monitoring this site and keeping things in check...
    OzCop
    MSM

Is that 275 a car? My wife and I are interested if we can share the track time.
    I live where even the coyotes won't go...

Call Dawn, it may be possible to work something out. Not sure how it would work, but you never know till you ask...
    OzCop
    MSM