Thread: In The Works: 2006 Noble M15

Talking In The Works: 2006 Noble M15

With a 455bhp version of the tried and trusted three-litre twin turbo engine Noble has come to rely on, this is also the quickest car ever to emerge from Barwell, Leicestershire. With the complementary figure of 455lb/ft of torque, all in a car that weighs slightly more than 1200kg, the M15 is devastatingly fast.

The M15 accelerates from 0-60mph in less than 3.5 seconds and 10 100mph in less than 8s. It keeps going all the way to 185mph, too, and has been tuned for rapid acceleration throughout the range rather than an easily achievable 200mph top end speed.
    I like!

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    I like!
    What's the Price??

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    Not sure... but like they say "If you have to ask, then you probably can't afford it."

The cost, for me, would be a quickie divorce!
    That's what I figured, we did go look at a C6 Corvette on Monday, and that's one I could actually afford.

I like the look of the present Noble better.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    ...we did go look at a C6 Corvette...
    Speaking of 'Vettes, I saw a beautiful, brand new C6 yesterday. It was a deep shade of black. I loved it up until I got close enough to see that the idiot owner allowed the dealer to put it's sticker mark right above the rear wing logo. I would have never allowed that to happen.

When pricing comes about, you should be able to find it here. I'll take mine in Steel Blue, please...
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    What's the Price??

"A radical new Noble is set to wow the public when it's unveiled on April 4th. Named M15, the car will remain faithful to the company's M14 concept as a user-friendly supercar, but will have an all-new chassis, drivetrain configuration, interior and body - as well as more power.

With a guide price of $130,000, the M15 represents a major departure from Noble's current models. It will target buyers who are seeking a more exclusive and driver-focused alternative to mid-engined cars in the $190-230,000 price bracket, while also tempting those who are eying up the 2007 Lotus Esprit.

"The M15's fresh styling and engineering emphasize our desire to present a genuinely all-new car to the market," said Lee Noble, Noble's MD and chief designer. "While the Noble M12 series continues to win us accolades for its performance and dynamics, we've worked hard to ensure that the M15 is in a different league altogether. As before, this has been achieved without us having to resort to big, heavy engines or trick electronics. The M15 will be nothing less that a pure-bred driving machine.

Among the Noble M15's highlights will be:

Dry-sumped engine with 455 bhp and 455 lb-ft of torque.
    In-line drivetrain using a new, bespoke gearbox.
    New, 57% stiffer spaceframe chassis.
    Generous boot space, front and rear.
    New interior with high levels of standard equipment.
    ."

http://www.noblecars.com/m15/index.html
    1984 GSL-SE - Its ALIVE!
    1989 Suburban 4x4 - 4" Pro-Comp Lift 33" BFGs etc... DRUNK TANK!
    2002 Protege5 - Lucky the drunk wagon SOLD
    '04 MazdaSpeed Mx-5 Wheeee! Turbos are fun
    How can I be so thirsty this morning, When I drank so much last night??