Thread: TEST: What do you know about safe driving?

Default TEST: What do you know about safe driving?

Linkie.

"Thank you for taking the GMAC Insurance National Drivers Test. A score of 70% or better is considered passing on a state written drivers test. Based on your answers, you have the following score: 90.0"
    S.

Thank you for taking the GMAC Insurance National Drivers Test. A score of 70% or better is considered passing on a state written drivers test. Based on your answers, you have the following score: 80.0

2005 Lava Orange MSM #601/1428
    211 rwhp, 195 ft. lbs on 1/6/07

Thank you for taking the GMAC Insurance National Drivers Test. A score of 70% or better is considered passing on a state written drivers test. Based on your answers, you have the following score: 90.0

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Thank you for taking the GMAC Insurance National Drivers Test. A score of 70% or better is considered passing on a state written drivers test. Based on your answers, you have the following score: 95.0

I got an 80
    99 Miata Black

HA!

Thank you for taking the GMAC Insurance National Drivers Test. A score of 70% or better is considered passing on a state written drivers test. Based on your answers, you have the following score: 100.0
    (and no.. I didn't cheat)
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Dave04
    HA!
    (and no.. I didn't cheat)

I lost interest half way through...

Thank you for taking the GMAC Insurance National Drivers Test. A score of 70% or better is considered passing on a state written drivers test. Based on your answers, you have the following score: 95.0
    I guess I learned something at all those Defensive Driving courses...
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Here's the post-script:

The tiny state of Rhode Island still ranks rock bottom in terms of driving knowledge, according to a national test conducted by GMAC Insurance. Oregon drivers answered the most questions correctly.

The test revealed that about one in 11 licensed drivers in the United States would fail a state drivers test, according to GMAC Insurance.

Rhode Island ranked last year, also, with an average score of 77. Last year, Oregon's average score was 89, which still placed at the top of the rankings that year.

Based on average scores, northwestern states generally ranked highest while the bottom-ranking states were mostly in the northeast. One exception was Vermont, which ranked third. Washington state drivers ranked second. Drivers in New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts and the District of Columbia ranked at the bottom, with D.C. finishing just ahead of Rhode Island.

The 20-question test was based on questions asked in state driver's license examinations. A score of 70 or higher is required to pass a standard state test.

The failure rate for drivers in northeastern states was about 16 percent, according to GMAC Insurance. The failure rate for drivers in northwestern states was from one to seven percent.

The test and an accompanying survey were completed by 5,288 licensed drivers including at least 100 from each of the 50 states and the District of Columbia. The survey asked about responses to specific driving situations.

(Cheat alert: The following paragraph includes some answers to the test.)

Approximately one in three drivers said they usually do not stop for pedestrians in crosswalks. At least one out of five drivers did not know that pedestrians in a crosswalk have the right of way. At least one in five also did not know that roads are most slippery when it first starts to rain after a dry spell.

Rankings.
    S.

Thank you for taking the GMAC Insurance National Drivers Test. A score of 70% or better is considered passing on a state written drivers test. Based on your answers, you have the following score: 100.0

As I was saying, Titus... I don't get pulled over!

Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    As I was saying, Titus... I don't get pulled over!
    That's because you drive a diesel wagon. Speaking of diesels, my friend going to buy that 1983/7 (I forget) Merc turbodiesel and Autohans is performing a pre-purchase inspection today. Thanks for the recommendation. He likes the shop.

S.

Thank you for taking the GMAC Insurance National Drivers Test. A score of 70% or better is considered passing on a state written drivers test. Based on your answers, you have the following score: 90.0
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Thank you for your willingness to participate, however this study has been completed and is closed. We hope you will visit us in the future for other surveys.
    They were afraid I'd score higher than their expert
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Orange cones fear me. cone-cerned's Avatar

+1
    On the track, I am fearless.
    If you were as slow as me, you wouldn't be afraid either.

1994 M Edition
    CSP 67

Thumbs down

Thank you for your interest in the GMAC Insurance National Drivers Test. Due to an overwhelming response of drivers wanting to take the test, we are unable to accommodate you at this time. You will find the questions and answer key, or you are welcome to try to take the test again later, at gmacinsurance.com. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. We wish you safe travels this holiday weekend
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboDuane
    Thank you for your interest in the GMAC Insurance National Drivers Test. Due to an overwhelming response of drivers wanting to take the test, we are unable to accommodate you at this time. You will find the questions and answer key, or you are welcome to try to take the test again later, at gmacinsurance.com. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. We wish you safe travels this holiday weekend
    TC broke it.

S.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboDuane
    If you click on the link for gmacincurance.com, you can still take the test.

National Drivers Test - Results

Your score was: 95%

Virginia
    My Paws