Thread: anyone in?

Default anyone in?

http://ricekiller.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3952

Gonna check it out with some nice additions to the car now, come out if you want

if anyone wants to meet and drive over call me

214-632-6033
    2005 Lava Orange MSM #601/1428
    211 rwhp, 195 ft. lbs on 1/6/07

ill be late, but there none the less

I'll be there.
    '06 RSX Type-S NBP

I'm doubtful for tonight, but this seems like more fun than Wed. nights, due to the amount of cool cars. I followed Magma over and joined their forum too. Looks like a cool car place....
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Seems strange to see the GTG here. The guy that started Ricekiller.com is a Camaro driver that started the site to combat foreign driven vehicles. I believe that they welcome all types of vehicles now. I might go to the Thurs. GTG but I don't know which car to bring.
    '06 True Red MX-5
    zoom-=zoom by Mazda
    vroom-vroom by Flowmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz
    Seems strange to see the GTG here. The guy that started Ricekiller.com is a Camaro driver that started the site to combat foreign driven vehicles. I believe that they welcome all types of vehicles now. I might go to the Thurs. GTG but I don't know which car to bring.

Is that a fact?

I thought that I started it to combat RICERS which are NOT imports...

Two totally different things.

Well.....Was it fun? Did they get as many cars as they wanted?
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

It was pretty fun. There were over 230 cars and a lot of people. most oogled and drooled over the r34 skyline, but I spent most of the time talking with the FordGT Driver.
    2005 Lava Orange MSM #601/1428
    211 rwhp, 195 ft. lbs on 1/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by Bakushan
    Is that a fact?

I thought that I started it to combat RICERS which are NOT imports...

Two totally different things.
    Thanks for chiming in. Gonna have to free up a Monday night here soon.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by Magma
    It was pretty fun. There were over 230 cars and a lot of people. most oogled and drooled over the r34 skyline, but I spent most of the time talking with the FordGT Driver.
    Ya, so I heard. Says you've done a few things to the Mazdaspeed turbo setup. I was refing hockey this Monday so wasn't there to see what I heard was a helluva turnout.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Yeah, it was a big GTG. I came with a couple of Z06's and a 770whp Supra, the Miata had a hard time keeping up. (in a straight line, that is)

Magma, it was nice meeting you (I had the blue Miata) and the turbo setup looks good.
    2002 Mazda Miata

East Texas Track Junkies