Thread: tuesday night june 13th

Default tuesday night june 13th

im gonna be hangin out at a place called chaucers for $2 you call its (INCLUDING SAKE!) tuesday night. im thinking about catching the game there but i get off work at 8pm (IF i work that day) anyways. its called chaucers, cheap drinks tuesday nights, nice people, young crowd (21-30ish??) they have a DJ spinnin hip hop & techno. adam, jdmclassic, Nexus Flux, and maybe Magma are mandatory show ups. bring your significant others if youd like, therell be plenty of eye candy... riverracer!!!! heres your calling!

Well if it's mandatory, then count me in.
    '06 RSX Type-S NBP

I'll be there for a little while, I have to work an hour earlier and an hour later now every day, so it's going to be an early night for me...
    '02 Berlina S2k
    J's 60RS, K&N FIPK, AUT CF cooling panel,
    JDM sidemarkers, S badges, BYS emblems,
    Mugen TP, 11.7:1 CR, Comptech Header,
    Hello Kitty Mugen badge

Quote Originally Posted by BAM!
    im gonna be hangin out at a place called chaucers therell be plenty of eye candy... riverracer!!!! heres your calling!
    It sounds really good AJ and you know I like that eye candy.....Butt you'll have to take some pictures this time because.......scroll down please

"I still work Nights"
    Highlight Silver & Tan 99 "With a Style Bar"
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/riverracer
    Member AARP & Meals on Wheels.....
    Everything else just "Depends"........

Quote Originally Posted by riverracer
    "I still work Nights"
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

i plan on being there at 1/2 time for the game. i dont know when we'll leave. maybe we can go to garland to that chinese place thats open *really* late and karaoke afterwards... not sure yet, it kinda goes on how i feel....

Well I know how to make it an early night for you
    '02 Berlina S2k
    Hello Kitty Mugen badge

Quote Originally Posted by BAM!
    im gonna be hangin out at a place called chaucers for $2 you call its (INCLUDING SAKE!) tuesday night. im thinking about catching the game there but i get off work at 8pm (IF i work that day) anyways. its called chaucers, cheap drinks tuesday nights, nice people, young crowd (21-30ish??) they have a DJ spinnin hip hop & techno. adam, jdmclassic, Nexus Flux, and maybe Magma are mandatory show ups. bring your significant others if youd like, therell be plenty of eye candy... riverracer!!!! heres your calling!
    Mandatory huh.. $2 sake sounds pretty good I’ll definitely see what I can do!!

I am curious as to why someone like myself who doesn't drink is a mandatory show up to a bar??? We will see what my schedule allows sincework has me so tied up
    2005 Lava Orange MSM #601/1428
    211 rwhp, 195 ft. lbs on 1/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by Magma
    I am curious as to why someone like myself who doesn't drink is a mandatory show up to a bar??? We will see what my schedule allows sincework has me so tied up

Still no checkie?

Quote Originally Posted by Magma
    Well... the drinkers gotta have a designated driver...
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dave04
    Well... the drinkers gotta have a designated driver...
    Am I the only one dying of laughter picturing BAM, Adam, jdmclassic, Nexus Flux, and riverracer all drunk as hell off of Sake and trying to pile into Magma's MSM?

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    Am I the only one dying of laughter picturing BAM, Adam, jdmclassic, Nexus Flux, and riverracer all drunk as hell off of Sake and trying to pile into Magma's MSM?
    No, I cracked up, but cannot find a pic of all th epeople crammed into the vw to PS into the MSM

Well my rental is a Cobalt....
    '02 Berlina S2k
    Hello Kitty Mugen badge

Hmm...I think I might join you guys tomorrow. Sounds like fun, cheap drinks and dj playing!

I've been by before but I wasn't driving if ya know what I mean, so where's the place at?
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

its at the NW coner(ish) of beltline and the tollway. theres a hooters next door. (i guess you can look that up.)

from beltline (eastbound) youll see a hooters on your left before you reach the tollway. theres a left turn that is juuust past it. (as in youll have to make a u-turn to go to hooters) if you just turn left there, and make an immediate right, youll go to the underground parking lot. at the bottom, go left, that way youll see the entrance to the place. you can park anywhere underground there, even go through the little gated thing thats up. (trust me it wont go down unless youre there till maybe 7am or something (not sure) the parking lot IS surveilanced by video, for some extra assurance.

from the tollway, exit beltline and go west. youll see a small patio on your right and possibly catch a glimpse of the small neon "Chaucers" sign. make a right after the chaucers building, (btw its a REALLY tall building, maybe like, 30 stories or something but the restaraunt is only at the bottom) if you see hooters on your right you just missed it. from there go underground and follow above directions.

OR everyone can follow adam!

i think ill hitch a ride with my sexy neighbor there, and im know theres tons of people willing to drive a birthday boy around...

Hope ya guys had fun and happy b-day BAM! Girlfriend got real sick so I had to pass.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

BAM hope you had a good time, sorry I wasn't there, but maybe I will see you tonight

Somebody ring my phone if I'm not there... In-laws are coming in to town (real soon now), but I'm sure I can sneak out for a few minutes. Well... fairly sure. It may be 9:00 before we get to dinner... Ya never know.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton