Thread: FS: OEM BBS 14"s

Default FS: OEM BBS 14"s

Hey all

I've decided to sell my BBS stockers so I can pick up a new set of wheels. They aren't in perfect condition, as each one has a little curb rash but they're all straight. No center caps. I refinished them with black centers a while back. Tires are Yokohama YK420s 195/60/14, barely used. The tires are pretty good in my opinion, good grip, good in rain, handle well.
    http://i1.tinypic.com/zj9lie.jpg
    http://i2.tinypic.com/zj9md3.jpg

$350 firm. Kinda.

Great rims for autocross or any track racing! I keep hearing that I'll need to keep them but I probably won't be doing any racing for a while.

If you're interested I'm in DFW (Grapevine area) until Saturday, so let me know. I won't be on here too much so it's best to call or PM so I can answer you on my cell.

If you want the rims after Saturday we would have to find a day I could drive back up to DFW (4 hour drive until I move in a few months).

Thanks!

-Joel
    Last edited by MadMonkey; 04-19-2012 at 06:40 PM.
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

This would be great for an E-stock car.

Good luck with the sale.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

....or a 93 LE....... :)
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Okay, okay, you drive a hard bargain. Call within the next 10 minutes and we'll take $25 off the price! Thats almost a 7% discount yours FREE! But wait, that's not all! We'll even deliver them within 40 miles for only the cost of dinner! Which may well cost $25! So you're still getting free shipping!

Actually, I still have to get ahold of the guy whose rims I want to buy if I sold these by tomorrow morning.... I wouldn't be able to drive home

For real now: I'm probably coming back to DFW next Tuesday or Wednesday. So if you're interested but can't pick them up right now, let me know and we can work something out

-Joel
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata