Thread: WTB: 94-97 airbox and exhaust manifold

Default WTB: 94-97 airbox and exhaust manifold

Hey everyone. I want to purchase a 94-97 airbox and exhaust manifold for my 94 r package. I'm trying to restore to near original condition for inspection and to sell it. Please contact me if you have these parts.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwag
    Hey everyone. I want to purchase a 94-97 airbox and exhaust manifold for my 94 r package. I'm trying to restore to near original condition for inspection and to sell it. Please contact me if you have these parts.
    How about some info on the car?

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    Perhaps someone will buy it in it's current state...
    You may not be interested, sounds like this one runs.

Does it have a windshield?

ya'll leave Bean-o alone... obviously he's not going to be interested in it as it's not Rare Mariner Blue...
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dave04
    ya'll leave Bean-o alone... obviously he's not going to be interested in it as it's not Rare Mariner Blue...
    Damn right!

Although lately...

La la la la la la!

...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

It's a 1994 miata r package, 165,000 miles, black paint, black interior, black wheels, intake, header, trackdogracing heat shield, moss motors short shifter, style bar, cd player, denso spark plugs, ngk blue wires, new brakes, fresh coolant, tranny fluid, diff fluid. New heater and radiator hoses. New soft top has been on car for 2 months. 2 weeks ago I did an engine flush and oil change. I also ran seafoam through the intake manifold. Exterior and interior are in great condition. The car has a rough idle when cold. Doesn't seem to be making full power. Went to have it inspected yesterday (August 2) and the hydrocarbons were too high. o2 sensor is fine. If anyone is interested I have pictures of the car.