Thread: MS6 on the road

Default MS6 on the road

Leaving Chicks-to-go, after lunch, I actually SAW my first MS6 on the road......right in front of me! It was a white one, and looked pretty nice. Entering the ramp to 635, I was ready, in case he wanted to show off. He did, and pulled me two car lengths immediately(from about 40mph), but my V6 stayed at that interval to about 70, at which time he was pulling away. I quit at 95, 'cause I was almost out of gas and we were coming up on lots of traffic. WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP TEASING ME LIKE THIS??????????

Merv, it is clearly time for an addition to your stable. You can't go 2 days without talking about buying something (MS6, S4, MS6, MSM, MS6...). You are clearly antsy for something new... If I were you, I would get down to Town North before the deals and the selection dry up.

Seriously, Merv, it's a sweet ride. The poor man's 330i. The engine? Like buttah! Do it!

S.

Somebody wanna loan me $22,000? I'll gladly pay you on Thursday for a MS6 today...............

Quote Originally Posted by MadMerv View Post
    Somebody wanna loan me $22,000? I'll gladly pay you on Thursday for a MS6 today...............
    Mazda will. They will even knock another grand off the price if you give them the privilege of lending you the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Mazda will. They will even knock another grand off the price if you give them the privilege of lending you the money.
    That works NICELY too. Saved a grand on my truck financing it through Ford... Ford jacked the interest rate to do it... but we paid it off early. The salesman was pretty damn funny about it too...

Quote Originally Posted by Ford Salesman
    Now I can't tell you how to pay off your note but it does take 90 days for that $1000 rebate to stick
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!