Thread: Noooooooo! (Online in GT4, that is...)

Default Noooooooo! (Online in GT4, that is...)

Well... Looks like we're going to have to start putting together those MME LAN parties as there'll be no online racing in GT4 - at least not this year. And it looks like they'll be doing well to get this bugger out by Christmas. Sound familiar? Good grief.

Driver
    The Enclave at The Villages of Deer Run at Quail Arroyo Estates de Chandelier Crossing
    Blog Entries

I would have gladly given up online play from the beginning if it would have gotten me some new tracks and cars a few months ago.

Say, didn't you get a replacement PS2 recently? Newer ones have the iLink delete option.

(No Sosumi look on the "Post a Reply" page, BTW. Ahem.)

iLink delete?

Atleast it will have The Ring.

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Driver
    The Enclave at The Villages of Deer Run at Quail Arroyo Estates de Chandelier Crossing
    Blog Entries

iLink delete?
    Later PS2s came with the WAN network adapter but deleted the front firewire port. The latter is the only way to network play in GT3.