Thread: bigDstars....so you play hockey?

Default bigDstars....so you play hockey?

Hey, hope I haven't thrown you out of any games!

Where do you play at? I MHOA official, so if you play ice hockey around here then I prolly ref'd you. Look for Swan on the ref's jersey and give me a shout if ya see me at the rink.

I hope to play again this winter.....foot surgery, then car wreck forced me to take a 2 year break.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Yup, play in Richardson ITC and Grapevine Stars Center. Have played at the Plano Stars Center too. I grew up in Dallas playing for DJHA from like 1971 to 1982 or something like that, then got back into it about 4 years ago... I will look for you, but I always drive the truck to hockey games, so you can't see the M.. I'm Ziesk, #60 on both teams.
    SOLD: 92 silver w/hardtop, voodoo, Kosei wheels, pine tree air freshener, and some JR stuff.
    SOLD: 99 silver; the old Goodwin supercharged car with gobs of power and everything else on it.
    SOLD: 95 triple black; stock
    SOLD: 99 black and tan; loaded and clean; just hit 50k miles.
    SOLD: 2006 Copper Mica Red; stock.
    FOR SALE: 2007 Galaxy Grey Grand Touring; stock; 38k miles.

He is also a Hockey Model!