Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who wants to join me in a group purchase for Enthuza exhaust

Default Who wants to join me in a group purchase for Enthuza exhaust

From the web site http://www.enthuzacar.com/m1exhausts.asp he states in his faq that he will give a group buy discount for 3 or more exhausts. I'm gonna buy one in about a week, who's in with me to save a few bucks?

Also, how do I become a charter member of Cheap Bastard Racing?? I hope that it does not cost anything

Paul
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

I've been considering a new exhaust... any idea what kind of discount we're talking about?
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Default Re: Who wants to join me in a group purchase for Enthuza exh

Quote Originally Posted by Ataim
    Also, how do I become a charter member of Cheap Bastard Racing?? I hope that it does not cost anything

Paul
    If you paid for it, that would probably automatically revoke your membership. On the other hand, if you can con someone else into paying for it, that'll make you a charter member for life.

How do you become a Team Cheap Bastard member? By being a cheap bastard, of course!

gabkwong qualified by conning some poor bastard out of a perfectly good, low mileage '99 Sport - with a hardtop - for $7500.

In my case, I'm racing on junkyard Sport Package springs & shocks, and I managed through luck and constructive complaining to get 14 race tires for the price of five this season. I also buy my groceries at Albertsons - even though their produce sucks - because they're giving away gas coupons with all purchases over $50. That's how I got to be a member - what have you done to qualify?
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Every Miata I've bought has been used.

%95 of the mods for my car have been used (greddy, exhaust, top, shocks, roll bar, AFPR, FP, and sways)

Bought stereo and speakers on eBay specials

Only NEW mods, 60 bucks of gauges, and EBC replacement rotors for same price as Mazda ones.

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Default Re: Who wants to join me in a group purchase for Enthuza exh

Quote Originally Posted by Ataim
    Membership is free! Of course the president of Team CB (that would be me :P ), gets the final word on who's in. Once you receive the coveted Team CB magnet you're a member for life! (That reminds me that I need to print up some more of them.)

I may be interested in an exhaust depending on the price.

I called enthuza exhaust guy this morning and asked abut the group discount. He said that he would give a 10% off of list price and free shipping, a 25.00 dollar value.

He asked that one person head up the transaction.... So I quess that since I started this thread I'll do it He wants one list that shows what exhaust that each person wants. with the list he wants a phone number so he can call you direct for your credit card number.

He also said that he has components for 4 of the budget racers on hand, but they may go fast. If you want the stanless racer it will take longer, 3-4 weeks.

I'm in for one of the budget racer.

Please PM me with your order. I'd like to get the list to him on tuesday if at all possible.

Paul
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

OK,

I've got one order for a budjet racer, along with mine, all we need is on more person and I'll send in the order. Anyone?

If only someone made something for my car already...

FM is close, but I'm terrified of what the cost is going to come out to be..

PS- I wish I qualified for Team CB, but I'm afraid I've spent too much!
    1984 GSL-SE - Its ALIVE!
    1989 Suburban 4x4 - 4" Pro-Comp Lift 33" BFGs etc... DRUNK TANK!
    2002 Protege5 - Lucky the drunk wagon SOLD
    '04 MazdaSpeed Mx-5 Wheeee! Turbos are fun
    How can I be so thirsty this morning, When I drank so much last night??

Comeon! Just one more guys.

what is the deadline for this buy?
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride

Last Tuesday. Which bus were you on?

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    Last Tuesday. Which bus were you on?
    The short one?

neither...
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride

I will take one of the M2 Speeder listed for $299. With my TCB calculator it should come to $269 shipped?! However, if I can get the Budget M2 racer around $225, I will go for the Budget series.

I am short on cash. Having qualifed as a TCB member "... by conning some poor bastard out of a perfectly good, low mileage '99 Sport - with a hardtop - for $7500." I can not pass this TCB deal.

Do we have enough people yet?
    Gabriel

we have the three now for the purchase.

tomorrow around 2pm (thursday the 26) ill send in the order for:

Ataim
    evilspeeder
    gabkwong

Anyone else before i send it in???

paul

PS i'll have the guy give each of us a call to insure that we each get what we want.

order has been sent

Chad just called me to verify my info. Mine should ship out tuesday.

I just talked to Chad and mine won't be made till next week, b/o out of tubing. I can wait a week or two before he ships. Very nice guy!
    Gabriel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast