Thread: Mazdaspeed spotting on GSW

Default Mazdaspeed spotting on GSW

I was driving to work this morning and ran into a red Mazdaspeed Miata with a Harddog DD, a driver's edge sticker and evolution driving school sticker on one of the lower crossbraces.

Just wondering if you were on the boards? Nice car BTW.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

Quote Originally Posted by Miatamoto View Post
    ...I was driving to work this morning and ran into a red Mazdaspeed Miata...
    Did you leave your insurance and contact information?
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

I was driving to work this morning and ran into a red Mazdaspeed Miata with a Harddog DD, a driver's edge sticker and evolution driving school sticker on one of the lower crossbraces.

There was a red MSM at the Drivers Edge event I did a few years ago, but I don't recall anything about the owner.

Sounds like Evilspeeder's car.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by altiain View Post
    Sounds like Evilspeeder's car.
    Good call... It wasn't evil that I saw in the MSM at TDE, but I bet that was who Thomas saw.

Thomas doesn't happen to have the roll-bar that's just a loop, w/ no legs, does he? I saw a B&T in the area he lives in a couple weekends ago.
    '02 Berlina S2k
    J's 60RS, K&N FIPK, AUT CF cooling panel,
    JDM sidemarkers, S badges, BYS emblems,
    Mugen TP, 11.7:1 CR, Comptech Header,
    Hello Kitty Mugen badge

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Payrot View Post
    Thomas doesn't happen to have the roll-bar that's just a loop, w/ no legs, does he? I saw a B&T in the area he lives in a couple weekends ago.
    I pulled the roll bar a few weeks ago, but it was a BSP bar with small legs. I'm almost always rolling around with the hardtop on b/c I pulled the soft top.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

Hmm, then there's another B&T running around, w/ just a loop roll-bar, no legs. I saw him by The Oasis... it was a nice day and I was bored so I was out driving around. They were going the other way, but I was WOT and they (male driving, female passenger) didn't look over. I figured that if it had been you, you probably would have looked, it's definitely hard to hide the RSX at WOT.

I'm working on getting that header back, I just have to work out a time w/ Mallory.
    '02 Berlina S2k
    Hello Kitty Mugen badge

Hmm, then there's another B&T running around, w/ just a loop roll-bar, no legs. I saw him by The Oasis... it was a nice day and I was bored so I was out driving around. They were going the other way, but I was WOT and they (male driving, female passenger) didn't look over. I figured that if it had been you, you probably would have looked, it's definitely hard to hide the RSX at WOT.

I'm working on getting that header back, I just have to work out a time w/ Mallory.
    Yeah, I think I would have noticed you.

No problem, see if she's still got the broken header while you're at it.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. She ended up going someplace and gave them the old header, I don't know if they still have it. I will try calling them tomorrow and see if its still up there.
    '02 Berlina S2k
    Hello Kitty Mugen badge

There are several B&T's in the area. BTW, wasn't me, I've got a Hard Dog Single Diag.
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.