Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 350Z Has Slowly Become Quite Nice

i havent had the pleasure of driving a 350 yet, but i would love to. i had an E36 and loved it. a heavy, but very good forgiving car. in a way i wish i had never gotten rid of it.
    i did see a audi TT the today and im tempted. anyone had one?

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    i havent had the pleasure of driving a 350 yet, but i would love to. i had an E36 and loved it. a heavy, but very good forgiving car. in a way i wish i had never gotten rid of it.
    Miatamoto has owned a TT and an E36 M3. I am sure will chime in to compare and contrast for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Apparently he just makes this stuff up as he goes.
    Figured if S wasn't worried about accuracy why should I.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    If you liked the E36, don't get a TT. If you think the Bimmer felt heavy, then the TT is not for you. Plus if you really liked the silky smooth inline six, you won't really like the laggy turbo 4 (I'm sure there are engines out there with much worse lag though).

It is the nicest looking car I've ever owned, but not really a fun car to drive. The 2004 GTI that my wife replaced the TT with is more fun to drive.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12