Thread: Danica Drives an Si (haters please don't bother)

Default Danica Drives an Si (haters please don't bother)

Linkie.

She's just adorable.

S.

Danica Drives an Si (haters please don't bother)
    ....to an average 11th place finish?
    Last edited by Majik; 12-19-2006 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by srivendel View Post
    honda is the BEST if you want a true car OWN a HONDA everytnig else just sucks nobody can compete against HONDA! , and yeah shes dammn fine they are all the best because they are honda ....

S.
    It sounds like something you'd say...

Besides, don't you think she's getting paid (and handsomely at that!) to toe the company line?! (Rhetorical question...)

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell View Post
    It sounds like something you'd say...
    I'm sorry, please show me where I'm the one going around bashing anybody else's car on this forum. Seriously. Where?

S.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

I'm sorry, please show me where I'm the one going around bashing anybody else's car on this forum. Seriously. Where?
    I personally don't care/mind what you drive (and don't think I've ever bashed you or your car). Just realize you're a Civic owner on a Miata board and you are outnumbered. Nothing more, nothing less.

S.
    Two things -

1. Read this.
    2. You do realize how much crap I get about having a car in a box, or about being former priest or any other things? You don't see me throwing a fit about it, do you? sammmy said it best, you're constantly yapping about Hondas on a Miata forum. Hell, for all I know, you baiting us and waiting for the comments to roll in.
    Realize the audience and the history of commentary on this board. We don't get nasty with personal attacks but we do razz the living hell out of each other.

I own two Hondas and they fit the bill. Historically, the Si has a different audience and perhaps you'd be better off taking the Honda questions/comments to those folks. I'd like to see the reaction you get from some of them.

sriv - Don't worry. There are worse things than being a Honda lover on a Miata board. You could be an ex-Catholic priest with a car in a box, for example.

Well, SOMEONE was gonna say it...
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by altiain View Post
    sriv - Don't worry. There are worse things than being a Honda lover on a Miata board. You could be an ex-Catholic priest with a car in a box, for example.

Well, SOMEONE was gonna say it...
    Boohoo... wait... I've gotta go in the corner and throw a fit...

Speaking of priests, you'd be surprised what you'd get for a Snicker's bar...

and this one time in my honda.....

After what I've seen on the news... nope...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Just an observation: Isn't it sad watching Tommy Kendall do infomercials.

Now the show he did with Hans Stuck was pretty cool, but they seem to be testing more mundane vehicles these day.

Coming up next week Tommy Test Drives the New Dodge Nitro & 4 Door Jeep Wrangler ........

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    Now the show he did with Hans Stuck was pretty cool, but they seem to be testing more mundane vehicles these day.
    are you talking about they drove the BMW M series cars?? wish they woulda had the new M Roadster. whew!

that was a great show.

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    Just an observation: Isn't it sad watching Tommy Kendall do infomercials.

The only thing I got from that clip was what a whipped he became when Danica walked onto the set. I would have been much cooler
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region