Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Urban Photoshoot (East Side)

Quote Originally Posted by Ted the Red View Post
    Thank you. I did not realize exactly what they cost..... I think that my membership in TCB requires that I spend the precious monetary resources at my disposal on things that slightly more performance / handling oriented. At the same time I think that I will make an attempt to reproduce these with materials at my disposal... ie. duct tape, and plastic bags. Or whatever I can manage to figure out.
    those reflectors in the lights are shaped like air intakes, so just take a hammer to the outer lens
    1994 R-package - gone, but not forgotten.
    1966 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40. Restification in progress. or should I say De-RUSTification in progress?
    1984 Honda VF1100S. V4 Fury!

Quote Originally Posted by TheChadVIII View Post
    Now if I remember correctly, I know of a guy near the Galleria who can do some good 30x40 glossy posters for $10.

Do you remember who it was?
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

Yea, he's on another forum, I know he was still doing it around christmas time, so he should still be available at around that price. Whenever I can get ahold of him I can confirm a price for a group buy on some posters~
    Black 2002 Honda S2000
    Black 1992 Euro spec BMW 735iL
    Black 2003 Honda CBR 600 RR

Michael The Schmeckel Ted the Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boisking View Post
    those reflectors in the lights are shaped like air intakes, so just take a hammer to the outer lens
    I will probably do that. I think that I will use a dremel tool. I have already added lights to the outside corners of the lights. I might just cut out the front of the larger section, seal the outside corner up and then cut the backside of the light open. I am not 100% sure... I will just have to try and see what works.

Michael The Schmeckel Ted the Red's Avatar

Yea, he's on another forum, I know he was still doing it around christmas time, so he should still be available at around that price. Whenever I can get ahold of him I can confirm a price for a group buy on some posters~
    That sounds pretty cool. I can't wait till I get all the body fixed on the Miata and get it painted. Then maybe I can get a cool personal poster. I might get some pics the way it is so I can reflect on the changes I have made.

Suspension Modder

Talking

When you get in touch with your contact please let me know I have picture I would love to have produced in that size.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123