7 0.01%
  • someone will want them for $100

5 0.01%
  • who cares?

50,000 99.97%

Thread: feeler on a set of daisys

Default feeler on a set of daisys

i have a set of 90-93 wheels w/ tires
    tires are no name all season tires with a little bit of drifting left on em.
    (3/32nds"?) not perfect; rash etc, but nothing a coat of paint wont cover. (the finish isnt spectactular, but not not too bad...) Would be great for something to throw some sticky-ickys on! Semi-hollow spokes. i could use the money for some new tires. anyone interested? if not theyll prolly be up on craigslist in about 2 weeks or so.

oh i have the center caps too...
    ill get pics up soon

I think you could get a hunnard for them.
    I live where even the coyotes won't go...

Take a coupla of hours and clean them up. Sand down the rash so it's smooth and hit it with a can of silver paint. You should then be able to get $100-$125. It will have cost you a few hours, some sand paper and a few cans of spray paint but they will be easier to sell.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

I'm selling the same year wheels painted black with no rash for $50. You might be able to get more, but don't count on it. They don't go for much on ebay either.

maybe i can practice spraying wheels, any color preference anyone? lol

Quote Originally Posted by BAM! View Post
    maybe i can practice spraying wheels, any color preference anyone? lol

Stick with silver. It's the color that would fit most people's rides. My black one's were tougher to sell.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

They're too common, too small, and not cool like the to generate any demand. I say about $50 if you really want to get rid of them. I have a couple sets for track tires or spares; I have the room so just kept them since I won't get much for them.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster View Post
    Stick with silver. It's the color that would fit most people's rides. My black one's were tougher to sell.
    Didn't realize he meant with paint
    To do list: carpet X1, seatcovers X1

97' Green M Edition

▄︻┻┳═一