Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LIghtening things up for 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    You sparked me to try to loose weight. Oddly, I have found it easier to improve my eating habits then getting motivated enough to join the site.

And to the s that made fun of my switch from my regular deep fried platter and Dr Pepper to a grilled chicken sandwich and diet coke at Hooters last week, BITE ME!!!!
    Same here. I've been cutting down and eating better instead of keeping up with a web page (I haven't made any points yet)

Of course, I'm splurging tonight before work. I have 2 Papa John's pizzas and an order of breadsticks on the way

I think I'll join the gym tomorrow too, been meaning to but I haven't yet...
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

Orange cones fear me. cone-cerned's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sammm View Post
    You're supposed to fill stuff out?
    I think filling the stuff out is helping me. It does not take long. I am down 5.5 pounds and still going.
    On the track, I am fearless.
    If you were as slow as me, you wouldn't be afraid either.

1994 M Edition
    CSP 67

Quote Originally Posted by MadMonkey View Post
    Of course, I'm splurging tonight before work. I have 2 Papa John's pizzas and an order of breadsticks on the way
    Wimp!

I think I'm about to go comatose from dinner tonight...
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac View Post
    Wimp!

I think I'm about to go comatose from dinner tonight...
    Love that place... I hit that place when I was in Chicago for an interview awhile back.

It's muh fave. But after that I think I need to join up on this weight loss thing.
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Heh... found this article pretty interesting... Been nice knowing you guys!
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser View Post
    Cute.

BTW, if you're interested in an offroad ride tonight, I'll be at the Rowlett Creek trailhead at 5:45pm. I seem to recall you working hard to keep up with this fatty last time we rode!
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Yea, I saw that on the news this morning. They were trying to say that obesity can be contagious. What a crack of &*^! That's all they need is another excuse as to why they are plus sized. I mean I know it takes work and dedication to stay in good shape, but ploping down McD's burgers like they are TicTacs ain't helping any. /rant
    '06 RSX Type-S NBP

It doesn't really surprise me. When I was trying really hard to be good earlier in the year, there were a few of my co-workers who were jealous of my early success. They took it upon themselves to brake my spirit through bring donuts a couple times a week, and adding candy bowls to there desk. They did everything they could to tempt me. It seemed that as I lost weight, their self esteem was bruised. They did everything they could to get things back to the way they were.

Quote Originally Posted by altiain View Post
    Cute.

BTW, if you're interested in an offroad ride tonight, I'll be at the Rowlett Creek trailhead at 5:45pm. I seem to recall you working hard to keep up with this fatty last time we rode!
    Dammit. I wish you'd offered about an hour sooner... I got shamed into riding the Popsicle tonight (doesn't sound painful, does it?). I haven't been off pavement since the last time I was chasing your butt. Need to go back to Rowlett before I forget how...
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus Flux View Post
    Yea, I saw that on the news this morning. They were trying to say that obesity can be contagious. What a crack of &*^! That's all they need is another excuse as to why they are plus sized. I mean I know it takes work and dedication to stay in good shape, but ploping down McD's burgers like they are TicTacs ain't helping any. /rant
    I think what it was getting at was that people who are around people who plop McD's tend to also plop McD's. Replace "McD's" with poor judgment call of your choice...

Dammit. I wish you'd offered about an hour sooner... I got shamed into riding the Popsicle tonight (doesn't sound painful, does it?). I haven't been off pavement since the last time I was chasing your butt. Need to go back to Rowlett before I forget how...
    I'm afraid to ask what "the Popsicle" is...

I'm back to riding every Tuesday and Thursday night (and whenever else I can find time). I was doing some road riding in Allen while the trails were wet, but while they're dry you'll find me at Rowlett Creek or Sister Grove up on Lavon those nights.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

I'm afraid to ask what "the Popsicle" is...
    I'll let you know if I live through it.

I'm back to riding every Tuesday and Thursday night (and whenever else I can find time). I was doing some road riding in Allen while the trails were wet, but while they're dry you'll find me at Rowlett Creek or Sister Grove up on Lavon those nights.
    Never been to Sister Grove. Been meaning to for years. I'm up for one of those nights next week. Keep the rain at bay.

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell View Post
    Apparently it takes 4 D batteries...
    Maybe that's why all the girls show up for this ride...

And several 's too!
    Leave me out of this!
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MadMonkey View Post
    Leave me out of this!
    Wow.

Indeed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast