Thread: New TDR Product Line ULTRA SHIELD (Order Now, Save 15%)

Default New TDR Product Line ULTRA SHIELD (Order Now, Save 15%)

We are becoming a distributor for Ultra Shield race products and to help in our initial buy in we are offering a 15% discount off the List price. We will pay the freight and if paying by cash, no tax. I will offer this until next Friday, Feburary 9th.

Ultra Shield manufactures their own products and is located in Texas. Here is a list of the product line:

Race seats
    Harnesses
    Driving suits
    Gloves
    Shoes

http://www.ultrashieldrace.com

They actually manufacture a Spec Miata specific seat. All of their seats are made to order so you get the perfect fit. They will bolt down to the stock sliders or to the floor.

This is a one time max discount so if you were ever thinking about a seat, harness or drivng suit this may be your best opportunity.

If you have any questions, call me. See our website for more information.

Gary
    Danger!!! This Dog Bites.
    www.trackdogracing.com

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by trackdog View Post

They actually manufacture a Spec Miata specific seat. All of their seats are made to order so you get the perfect fit. They will bolt down to the stock sliders or to the floor.
    I guess that depends on size... I could never get my 18" Ultrashield Spec seat to fit without some major hammering or cutting of the seat well.

I'll have to try the seat sliders that Raymond posted up.

Gary I have some questions about the harnesses. Email me or give me a call. I left my number on your cell voicemail.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell View Post
    I'll have to try the seat sliders that Raymond posted up.

Quote Originally Posted by Miatamoto View Post
    Gary I have some questions about the harnesses. Email me or give me a call. I left my number on your cell voicemail.
    I have the 6 point unpadded Cam Lock harness in my Spec Project car. It's supposed to be ready for me to pick up on Friday. You're more than welcome to check out the harness.

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac View Post
    Sorry about that... I followed the link from OKMiata. They've got a great looking aluminium seat-holder-downer-thingie.

You'll have to tell 'em what size the seat is so they can weld it up to fit.
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

We went to visit Ultra Shield this week to place our stock order and more specifically, look at their seats for our Miatas. All of their seats are made to order so you can custom make a seat for your body style or use their standard design.

While we were there we took our Sparco Roadster seat out and laid the Ultra Shield Sport Rally Seat, in our driver's side. We have the Hard Dog roll bar which is further forward than the Sport bar and wanted to make sure the seat has enough clearance for this roll bar.

As it turned out, we did have clearance issue with the top of the seat head rest area hitting the roll bar. What they decided to do is make a custom seat specifically for our Miata application that will have the head rest angled more forward and cut in more for clearance. We are also moving the shoulder harness holes upwards so they will work better for both shorter and taller people.

The seat will mount to the stock Miata slider. We will design a front brace so the seat can be angled more to fit your style. The upholstery is a nice cloth. Padding is sufficient. We are also going to add a lumbar support that the customer can install where it fits best for him; it will be made of aluminum as well. It will be about 4 weeks before we receive them and will keep you posted of our progress.

We also ordered suits, gloves, floor mats and harnesses. Speaking of harnesses, we ordered a custom harness designed with a V configuration on the shoulder straps. This custom setup will offer shorter shoulder straps and will have a sewed in mounting clip that will attach to the Hard Dog harness tab on your roll bar. This will make for a much cleaner mounting setup with less straps flopping around and a clean clip on configuration.

We will report back when we have our stock in and you are welcome to try on the suits and gloves.

Gary
    Last edited by trackdog; 02-08-2007 at 09:33 AM.
    www.trackdogracing.com

Would you like my blank check now or at the time of purchase?
    I live where even the coyotes won't go...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by trackdog View Post
    We went to visit Ultra Shield this week to place our stock order and more specifically, look at their seats for our Miatas. All of their seats are made to order so you can custom make a seat for your body style or use their standard design.

While we were there we took our Sparco Roadster seat out and laid the Ultra Shield Sport Rally Seat, in our driver's side. We have the Hard Dog roll bar which is further forward than the Sport bar and wanted to make sure the seat has enough clearance for this roll bar.

As it turned out, we did have clearance issue with the top of the seat head rest area hitting the roll bar. What they decided to do is make a custom seat specifically for our Miata application that will have the head rest angled more forward and cut in more for clearance. We are also moving the shoulder harness holes upwards so they will work better for both shorter and taller people.

The seat will mount to the stock Miata slider. We will design a front brace so the seat can be angled more to fit your style. The upholstery is a nice cloth. Padding is sufficient. We are also going to add a lumbar support that the customer can install where it fits best for him; it will be made of aluminum as well. It will be about 4 weeks before we receive them and will keep you posted of our progress.

We also ordered suits, gloves, floor mats and harnesses. Speaking of harnesses, we ordered a custom harness designed with a V configuration on the shoulder straps. This custom setup will offer shorter shoulder straps and will have a sewed in mounting clip that will attach to the Hard Dog harness tab on your roll bar. This will make for a much cleaner mounting setup with less straps flopping around and a clean clip on configuration.

We will report back when we have our stock in and you are welcome to try on the suits and gloves.

Gary
    I was out at Gary's a few days ago, and he already has the prototype seat from Ultra Shield. The first one is a 14 inch, so it was still a little snug for me, but I was VERY impressed. I can't wait for him to get a 15 or 16 to try... While there are a lot of other things on my list that will come first, these will join the list of things that I will own one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    I was out at Gary's a few days ago, and he already has the prototype seat from Ultra Shield. The first one is a 14 inch, so it was still a little snug for me, but I was VERY impressed. I can't wait for him to get a 15 or 16 to try... While there are a lot of other things on my list that will come first, these will join the list of things that I will own one day.
    I have one... it's one of the best made seats out there.

Any word on the Ultra products?
    Blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by MiataMike View Post
    Any word on the Ultra products?
    Depends on what you mean. Gary has some suits and gear in stock now. He also has a seat that Ultrashield custom built for him at his office.

I saw the seat at his office before he went on vacation. I was just curious as I didn't see any of the Ultra products on his website. Even though when I was there I didn't have a chance to really look it over. I would like to see how someone my size would fit in one of those seats. Also, one of the last posts states, "The seat will mount to the stock Miata slider. We will design a front brace so the seat can be angled more to fit your style. The upholstery is a nice cloth. Padding is sufficient. We are also going to add a lumbar support that the customer can install where it fits best for him; it will be made of aluminum as well. It will be about 4 weeks before we receive them and will keep you posted of our progress."
    Blah blah blah!

Yo Mike,

We have been on vacation since Mar 3 and just got back. We have several new products to add to the website including the Ultra Shield, Greddy and Rota and 949 wheels so lots to setup.

In the mean time come over and bother me, you are always welcome.

Gary
    www.trackdogracing.com