Thread: FS: Millen Panasport 15" rims

Default FS: Millen Panasport 15" rims

FS: 4 Rod Millen Panasport 15" rims. These are the fabled ones for the Miata. I don't have centercaps for them.

They come with some all-weather radial tires that have at least 80+% tread life left. If memory serves me correctly they are 195/50/15's.

They each have road rash around the edges and they have been painted by some PO. For best results they should be stripped and redone.

$200 takes all 4.

They are still on the car so I'll have to take 'em off when they are sold. You can pick 'em up at my place or I can meet you somewhere to swap 'em out to your truck/car/van. Delivery is negotiable depending on what kind of food you are buying.

Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Need some money to finish the car, EH?

Nah, think he is trying to get all the stuff out of the garage to apease the better half.

Quote Originally Posted by HudsonHawk View Post
    Nah, think he is trying to get all the stuff out of the garage to apease the better half.
    I think that's it. I saw her giving him the evil eye from inside the house when I was over there yesterday
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

Don't need the extra rims/tires & figured someone could make good use of 'em at a cheap price.

You'd be SHOCKED that I was able to get enough of the stuff cleaned out of the garage to get the Spec in there.

I need to sell off some other stuff to make enough room that I can walk all around the car and do the body work on it in the garage. Hence, I'm selling off the rims/tires, candy machine, bubble gum machine, and a Pole Position 2 arcade game.

Raymond

I bet you'd get some good money from Ebay on the arcade game
    Blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by MiataMike View Post
    I bet you'd get some good money from Ebay on the arcade game
    Hard (AND expensive!) part is shipping.