Thread: Need some pics & instructions for 1.6 JRSC

Default Need some pics & instructions for 1.6 JRSC

Trying to install a used 1.6 JRSC on the 92 track car and need some help. I need a pic of the power steering/idler pully bracket, of the exhaust bracket and the throttle body/intake.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    Um yeah, pics of products do not help a lot with the actual installation! I checked the Moss site as I read in a post on the pointy board that you can download the instructions from the site but am apparently dee dee dee since I didn't find it.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

Quote Originally Posted by icepenguin66 View Post
    Um yeah, pics of products do not help a lot with the actual installation! I checked the Moss site as I read in a post on the pointy board that you can download the instructions from the site but am apparently dee dee dee since I didn't find it.
    Follow the link POS posted, scroll down to find your model, and then click where it says "instructions". It will pull up the manual in PDF format. It is the same manual that they ship with the kit.

Michael The Schmeckel Ted the Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Follow the link POS posted, scroll down to find your model, and then click where it says "instructions". It will pull up the manual in PDF format. It is the same manual that they ship with the kit.
    Don't doubt the POS!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    OMG that is so difficult, darn you POS and your tricky links!

Thinking icepenguin66 has taken one too many pucks in the head ...

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    OMG that is so difficult, darn you POS and your tricky links!

Thinking icepenguin66 has taken one too many pucks in the head ...
    Damn, I think you may be right! One too many hits to the head!