Thread: Sold: full-tread 205/50-15 Azenis RT215's

Default Sold: full-tread 205/50-15 Azenis RT215's

Hey gang,

I have now hoarded 3 complete sets of the now-unobtanium Azenis RT215 in 205/50-15. Not sure what I was thinking, but there is no way I can use all of these. So I need to unload some. For starters, I am looking to sell a complete set that I used as my rains for last season. These were from the last batch of RT215's ever made (11/05 build date) and were purchased new in the Fall of 2005. They were then scrubbed in for rain use and carted all over the country for a year. Musta worked 'cuz it hardly ever rained at any events I was at! They have maybe 10 runs in the rain on them so essentially zero tread wear.

I will be in the Metroplex this weekend to run the BMW event at Mineral Wells and the TX Region practice at Pennington on Sunday. I can bring the tires for delivery.

These are the only ST-legal tires you can successfully and competitively run full-tread and they will deliver excellent performance. They also make really good track day tires for the same reason. Or just use them for the street.

I know I could EBay these things for a ton, but I'd rather they go locally to someone I know.

$350 takes the set. E_mail me since I don't hang out here often.

--Andy

Default Tires are sold!

Tires are SOLD!

Thanks for playing.

See some of you this weekend.

--Andy