Thread: Sports Car Revolution - Speed Channel

Default Sports Car Revolution - Speed Channel

Did anybody see this last night?

http://www.sportscarrevolution.com/

It looks like it has potential... I'll have to set my magic box to grab the next airing (Friday at 10:30 am). I'm a sucker for real cars on TV...

I didn't catch it, but I've seen the commercials... it does look like a good one. I'll try to catch it Friday night as well -- if I can break away from the Lone Star Miata club meeting in time.

that's 10:30 a.m.... I'll be recording it... If you want, you can stop by the house on the way back from the Miata meet and we'll watch it then.

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    that's 10:30 a.m.... I'll be recording it... If you want, you can stop by the house on the way back from the Miata meet and we'll watch it then.
    Sorry... I can't read. Guess I'll be setting my recorder as well.

I was looking at the website, it does look like it has some potential! I'm a huge fan of Dream Car Garage with Tom Hnatiw & Peter Klutt! Hopefully it's their group from dream car garage producing this show!

But I’M not familiar with Kazzer? Who the heck is he?

As long as he's not Jason Priestly, I really don't care...

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    As long as he's not Jason Priestly, I really don't care...
    Well put. Rides would be a much better show ot watch if it wasn't for the host.

Iain
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

You know I'm really liking this show! It's pretty darn good!

I could live without the Dyno Bimbo but oter than that it's A-Plus stuff! They even did a test of a TR3 yesterday I've always wanted one!

I agree... it's definitely on my "to watch" list.
    "That which does not kill us, just makes us madder"
    Cletus Nietzsche (Friedrich's half-brother on his sister's side)

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    You know I'm really liking this show! It's pretty darn good!

I could live without the Dyno Bimbo but oter than that it's A-Plus stuff! They even did a test of a TR3 yesterday I've always wanted one!
    Y'know, I caught it for the first time last night, and I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, I liked the range of cars they had featured in the program (everything from the aformentioned TR3 to a Lamborghini Gallardo to a build-up of a Noble M12 GTO). On the other hand, the individual snippets are so short that you don't really get any worthwhile information on any of the cars.

As for the dyno bimbo, I say keep her. It's that "Sony Recording Artist" dude they need to lose. Who the hell is he, anyway?
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by altiain
    As for the dyno bimbo, I say keep her. It's that "Sony Recording Artist" dude they need to lose. Who the hell is he, anyway?
    I say dump 'um both. That would leave more time to lengthen the good stories/coverage. Still, all-in-all, it's worth watching.
    "That which does not kill us, just makes us madder"
    Cletus Nietzsche (Friedrich's half-brother on his sister's side)