Thread: WTB: Misc. Parts for a '95

Default WTB: Misc. Parts for a '95

I'm working on fixing up my neighbors '95 and have discovered we're missing a few small parts (she bought it cheap with a salvage title. It's a decent car, but missing a few items.) If anyone has any of these they're willing to part with, please let me know!

1) Top boot (her top looks terrible, especially when down. She saw my boot and wants one to hide her discolored top.) <--- Yeah, I know how that reads, you perverts! Keep it clean...

Found! - 2) Center console cup holder (or ash tray). Basically something to fill the hole in her center console

Found! - 3) Jack handle & lug wrench. She's got a spare! She's got a jack! She's got no way to operate the jack to lift the car!!

That's everything I've found missing/wanted that I don't already have laying around. I'll add to the list if I discover anything else.
    Last edited by Monkey of Death; 03-25-2007 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Found some of the parts!!

Check elsewhere in this section for the thread from VFR750... he's got a wrecked '95 M-Edition that he's parting out, and I think he probably has what you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by VFR750 View Post
    I have too many projects (about a dozen bikes and this lone Miata) and not enough time....time to thin the herd This car is fixable but I think I am just going to part it out instead. Email me or call the shop for pricing, hear the motor run before I pull it out...thanks, Craig 214-352-0044
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Quote Originally Posted by trickyrix View Post
    Check elsewhere in this section for the thread from VFR750... he's got a wrecked '95 M-Edition that he's parting out, and I think he probably has what you're looking for.
    Oh Yeah! I'd forgotten about that thread. I'll check with him for the jack bits, but the '95 M was one of the few NAs with a tan interior. And I forgot to mention that the one I'm working on has black parts

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey of Death View Post
    Oh Yeah! I'd forgotten about that thread. I'll check with him for the jack bits, but the '95 M was one of the few NAs with a tan interior. And I forgot to mention that the one I'm working on has black parts
    True dat... but the center console is still black...
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Michael The Schmeckel Ted the Red's Avatar

I'm working on fixing up my neighbors '95 and have discovered we're missing a few small parts (she bought it cheap with a salvage title. It's a decent car, but missing a few items.) If anyone has any of these they're willing to part with, please let me know!

2) Center console cup holder (or ash tray). Basically something to fill the hole in her center console

That's everything I've found missing/wanted that I don't already have laying around. I'll add to the list if I discover anything else.
    I don't have the entire Cup holder but I do have an extra rubber linner for the cup holder pocket. I will give it to ya if you want. I can also keep an eye open for the other parts. I try to go to Mazda Heaven as often as I can because I still want some more parts, and there is no telling what he will get in or what you can find out there from one day to the next!
    Michael
    1990 Classic Red "C" Package with Hardtop.
    1990 White project from Heck!

I am full of good ideas, just most people don't call it good ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by Ted the Red View Post
    I don't have the entire Cup holder but I do have an extra rubber linner for the cup holder pocket. I will give it to ya if you want.
    Awesome! I got a cup holder, but no liner. How'd you know What's the best way to get it from you? Thanks!!

Awesome! I got a cup holder, but no liner. How'd you know
    I am a life member of the Physic Fiends Network!

What's the best way to get it from you? Thanks!!

PM me your address and I will get it sent out!
    Michael

PM me your address and I will get it sent out!
    PM sent!
    Thanks!!

Cupholder liner thing sent out yesterday! They said that it should only take a day to get there, but can you really trust the postal service?

Hope you enjoy!
    Michael

Cupholder liner thing sent out yesterday! They said that it should only take a day to get there, but can you really trust the postal service?

Hope you enjoy!
    Arrived today!! Yippee!!
    And, for the record, next time I want anything packed for shipping, I'm calling you! It's a rubber liner and it was packed better than my Nikon was! Good job!

I owe you one!

Arrived today!! Yippee!!
    And, for the record, next time I want anything packed for shipping, I'm calling you! It's a rubber liner and it was packed better than my Nikon was! Good job!

I owe you one!
    Glad I could help out!

I owe you one!
    And for the record, Shinner is one of my top five!
    Michael